TA or something you don't know about. - page 38

Mathemat:

I have looked through most of your posts, fortunately there are not many. My opinion has only strengthened. I have not yet seen any benefit from your presence on the forum. Change your tactics and get busy - or do not disturb others.

As for Yusufhodzha: it is all his own fault. And I was among the first "trolls" who disagreed with the nonsense in his "article". Read his threads from the beginning - maybe you will understand something.

There's nothing wrong with my tactics - it's just that you haven't got to the paradox yet.

As for Yusuf, the programmer said a long time ago: you have to know how to judge. And you are not a judge either, normal people in similar situations resign. Or they resign - all the more so because you are outnumbered now (and five as in the SEC, that's funny).

For action or inaction by moderators, please contact the forum administrators. If you continue to discuss the topic "about moderators", your nickname will be subject to a ban.

DDFedor:
По поводу действия или бездействия модераторов обращайтесь к администраторам форума. При последущем продолжении обсуждения темы "о модераторах", Ваш ник будет представлен к бану.

Through whom ?))) And where's my post and where's my ban ;))

ZS: programmer and getchu hello by the way, if possible - off topic, but still get banned :))

USSR:
Through whom ?))) And where's my post and where's my ban ;)

Somehow the subject of the thread got "distracted" - try here... - 4th column.

Mischek:

It does not suit you. like MPs, like minds, like presidents, like laws, like police, like medicine, like pensions, like scholarships, like education, like production, like everything is good, like sausage meat, like roads,

Voltage at the dacha is like220, petrol like95, like elections, like democracy, like honesty. It's a kind of country. Only a real cemetery. And this Yusuf with his sorta-article ...)

I'm laughing as I read this, and it's kind of sad...

+++ !!!

Roman.:

Somehow we got "distracted" from the subject - try here... - 4th column.
No, you misunderstand, I mean to force someone to write, and forcing those below is not effective, as you can see.

DhP:

I'm laughing as I read this, and it's kind of sad...

+++ !!!

Perhaps one is just in the wrong(-too) mood... :-)))

Starter's gone off topic somehow...:-)))

khorosh:

Enough with the snapping at Yusuf. The man is new to forex, but he is trying to do something, although not everything is working out. Next time, maybe something useful will come out. And perhaps he will invent a method for the application of his indicator that will allow him to use it more effectively.

There is no need to hazing and bullying a beginner on the forum.

Yes, the man was attacked. After Niroba and VictorArt, no one has taken so much abuse.

USSR: Through whom ?))) And where is my post and where is my ban ;)

Just like that, for stupidity.

ZS: programmer and getchu hello by the way, if possible - off topic, but still get banned :)))

Both mentioned have brought considerably more to the forum than yours. Your disappearing for a week won't make the forum poorer, believe me. You are recommended to be banned.

sever31:
Yes, the man was attacked. After Niroba and VictorArt, no one has taken so much abuse.

The only trouble for Yusuf is that he is sincere: he genuinely wants money, he genuinely believes that he can predict future market movements, and he genuinely does not want to risk his money.

Reason: