TA or something you don't know about. - page 89

PapaYozh: Peter has told you clearly: wait for conditions acceptable to your trading. What these conditions are, everyone decides for himself. This may be a trading session or overlap of sessions (change of shifts), before a news release (an hour or less before the news) or post news condition. And so on.
Avals: And before that, no one had thought of screwing filters onto the systems))

And why filter it out, it's the little we know about the future, tune in

jelizavettka : ... For example, there are algorithms on highly volatile instruments that have been super profitable since mammoth times... and not in pips. ... ...and they don't have a liquidity constraint...
And here, in more detail ))))

Avals:

and no one has guessed to attach filters to the system before))

It was written here and on the forum a long time ago and more than once, the filter applied to systems is reflected in the equity trading method. Analysis and filtration of equity,

+ Joint analysis, not of the price series, but of the entry points of the TS.

There is a ts-it defines entry-exit points, or reversal points. We take this data series and build another ts on it. And TS at different levels may use completely different filters and idontifiers.

GaryKa:

And here, more details ))))

What exactly should I specify?

Anything you want is useful, e.g. how do you keep liquidity down, how do you drink more water than is in the tap?

DmitriyN:

You're one to talk.

I would.

GaryKa:
Anything you want, everything is useful, for example, how to avoid liquidity, how to drink more water than in the tap?

No ... there's a mistake ... Of course, if you go in with billions, you'll get it. With big money one has to work differently... Do not go in immediately (otherwise it will shoot heavily) - but to accumulate a position, dropping the price from the level.

And so, a good margin of liquidity ... and there's not that many drinkers... those with drinkers are much more numerous. And you can drink from many holes in one scheme.

I have a prototype of one of the algorithms... It's simple, but I don't want to tell you. I may finish it in an Expert Advisor and run it on a real account for fun - to show off my stats)

DmitriyN:

I pity you, Lizanka, and those who are not 'deviant'.

No, Dimotchka. There are different kinds of deviancy.

There is a behaviour in society where your overly pronounced "deviancy" will simply not be understood.

I may be crazy too)) But I try not to show it.)

And there is deviancy in trade - that's different.

DmitriyN:
Alexander Yaroslavich, I ask you not to copy my thoughts on the ruforum.mt5.com (and other forums) forum anymore, even if you give me a link.
I beg you very much.

===
Sincerely yours, Mikhail Illarionovich.

The aerobatics of copying thoughts. Please, allow me.

jelizavettka:

I may be crazy too))) But I try not to show it))

You can't hide a thing in a bag © Folk proverb

sever32:

the aerobatics of copying thoughts. Please allow it.

Copyright, though. The author is not yet 70 years old since his death, so we will have to wait.
Reason: