I'm Vasya.

Mischek2:

I'm Vasya
You're Vasya and he's Valera.

Ishim:
You're Vasya and he's Valera.

No, he's a fluder.

Ishim:

I should add, Peter shows the montor AND the graph! and broadcasts see! - the most advanced ones say see! And what's next? - That's it!

(Well, maybe it's the norm... or maybe it's the norm... what about the house, the household)

Well, how then to classify it, it looks like a veiled and sophisticated rubbish, if so, in fact.

But there was so much excitement around, although there were no revelations and explanations.

Nikitoss:

How to classify it then, it looks more like veiled and sophisticated flooding, if that's the case, in fact.

But there was a lot of excitement around, although there were no revelations and explanations.

There was an effect here (I'll call it Alla Pugacheva) - gather more people and then top how.... (And the councillor seems to be a drain , but it does not matter the main attention And the most valuable thing is - quotes)

Ishim:
There was an effect here (I'll call it Alla Pugacheva) - gather more people and then top how.... (and the advisor is a drain, but it does not matter the main attention And the most valuable thing is - quotes)

Bingo))))))))))))))))Don't even think about an adviser or any other codes, just a constructive mood to keep the thread alive and make it shine on a weak primus. ))) The codes are of course not even conceived to reflect the essence and theme of context, but as a primus they are good enough to support a weak flame, though ghostly, that can balk at quoting for a while.

Ishim:
There was an effect here (I'll call it Alla Pugacheva) - gather more people, and then on top how.... (And the adviser seems to be a drain, but it does not matter the main attention and the most valuable thing is - quotes)

Peter has told you clearly: wait for conditions acceptable to your trade.

What these conditions are, it is up to each individual to decide. It could be a trading session or an overlapping session (changeover), a pre news release (an hour or less before the news) or a post news condition. And so on.

Nikitoss:

the codes of course the essence and themes of the contexts are not even thought of and do not think of reflecting

Ah, we haven't been served the codes.

And serve the codes here! Yes with a profit guarantee!

PapaYozh:

Peter has told you clearly: wait for conditions that are suitable for your trade.

What these conditions are, it is up to each individual to decide. It could be a trading session or an overlapping session (changeover), a pre news release (an hour or less before the news) or a post news condition. etc.

and before that, no one had thought to attach filters to the system))
Reason: