TA or something you don't know about. - page 31

zoritch:

I don't know how to adjust and I don't know what it is...

but for example if you put in a buy tomorrow (from the zero candle at 00:00) and take your 50... is that like...?

or do you have a very negative attitude towards outsiders...?...:-))

( and the target is supposed to be 4140... )

someone here tried to play with ten year old patterns... I don't think it's serious...

for me the March pattern will be closer than the one from five years ago... predictions of 90 ! percent yield nothing....

the market will show everyone who's who... :-)))

( I've been playing without SL for a long time now...)

SProgrammer: Hello everyone and again - all the best! Hopefully for a long time again. :)
Hi there, S. It's great to see you!

zoritch:

I don't know how to adjust and I don't know what it is...

but for example if you put in a buy tomorrow (from the zero candle at 00:00) and take your 50... is that like...?

or do you have a very negative attitude towards outsiders...?...:-))

( and the target is supposed to be 4140...)

I think that in order to safely take my 50, you need to run the strategy on history, as the professionals advise. I have a positive attitude to third-party developments and look for them in order to study them, but very few people put them out in a detailed form. They talk more like puzzles.

Sorry, yosuf - it's a pain in the ass.

Dersu:
I'm sorry, yosup - it's just a matter of time.
Who are you, we don't have that:))

yosuf:
I think that in order to safely take my 50, you need to run the strategy on history, as the professionals advise. I have a positive attitude to third-party developments and look for them to study, but few people put them out in a detailed form. They talk more like puzzles.
He who knows does not speak, he who speaks does not know.

yosuf:
I think that in order to safely take my 50, you need to run the strategy on history, as the professionals advise. I have a positive attitude to third-party developments and look for them to study, but few people put them out in a detailed form. They talk more in puzzles.

There is no universal method. To take money from forex is not like going for mushrooms.

Bug:

STRADIVARI! STRADIVARIUS ! ...

Ugh!

If everyone is quietly taking their 50, who is going to give it back? Poor souls!

rulabs:
If everyone is quietly taking their 50, who is going to give it back? Poor souls!
They will.
Reason: