TA or something you don't know about. - page 58

Tantrik:

or is the fairy seeing things...

Peter! No one walks barefoot in winter any more, Porfiry Ivanov used to walk, so he had his own TS (profitable), there were followers too. And now in summer, on skates! - It's casters, they have wheels (are you looking at the street through a bottle glass?). Now we're going to analyse the rain.

(secret) here we are HERE !!!

in a bind.

So what don't we know?

Well, what about you, Igor? :-)))

Can't you see, the man is awake! He's come out of his twelve days of oblivion...

... ...and he's out there chopping... the truth from the shoulder!!!

Don't get in the way, let the communitybe enlightened at last... :-)))

It's to the point - holy, holy, holy - dibs on me...

tara:

It's not that simple. It's very simple.

1-2-3 - reversal pattern: price breaks the level of point 2, indicating a reversal.

1-2 - trend continuation pattern: the price breaks the level of point 1, which indicates the end of the correction and resumption of movement in the previous direction.

Both patterns start to form in the same way. :)

can you draw...?

Svinozavr:

It seems to me that either the trolls here are sharpened for incorrigibility, or the banshees, for whom there is no reality.

Here's how else...

It's raining outside. This is the context. You put on your galoshes, open your umbrella and go about your business. Or you stay at home. You're adequate.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to live in something that has NOT yet begun! Just like ANALYZING and TRADING.

Hey! What are you sniffing? Are you even WHERE?

If you THERE (where you think you are) enjoy hallucinating, I have NOTHING against it. But then let's have a bang for your senses, rather than writing feeble-minded posts! You can talk to each other in the astral.

By golly, they're crazy.

Peter. With all due respect, I have to admit the unseemly fact that you are a megalomaniac. Don't grind your fangs - it's a fact.

Why are you calling the residents of this entire forum junkies and junkies? - Even if this statement is consistent with the reality, you yourself are playing the role of a manwhore and fetishist, erecting a loud monument to yourself, not bothering to explain the postulates of your theory (and all your statements are at this point a theory). The thermometers and speedometers are good on a pilot's board and in the hands of a surgeon, but they are not a tool for a practicing trader, understand it. It is not enough for a trader to know what reality is around him at the moment, he needs to know, with all the terrible lack of information, what will happen in a while. Otherwise such a trader is doomed to be a belated echo of market movements, shouting inane to himself, "I see the current state of the market!!!, I see the market!!! ...the market!!!"

PS You can accuse me of being a trollist, it'll be a fucking laughing matter...

One more thing. I don't doubt your power as a trader, don't get me wrong. But at the moment all you've done is accuse the community of being stupid and small-minded, nothing more.

Are you trying to prove yourself or something? - Come on, bro, you're all grown up now.

I join in with Andrei. Like others, I also want to hear something so sweet and tasty from you.

Petya, well, there's a thread where you were constructive, about context (for those who aren't in the tank, it's "In Follow-Up"). The thread is great - but that's precisely because there was a lot of constructive content. Give us something like that here too, to make everyone shudder. A reminder of the beginning:

Петя: Прежде чем вступить в игру, неплохо бы понять, что за игра? Или, по-другому, каков контекст? Для это и нужен ТА. Разберемся подробнее…

To be cntd...

That's where I'll start next time...

yep, on Peter's pyre, like Galileo, maybe then the context will give away the mystery:)

Don't talk, Pete, don't talk. If you don't tell, they'll burn you. If you start talking, they'll say it's not clear and they'll... burn you. If you tell them everything, they won't thank you and they'll burn you.

If they find you and torture you, they'll say, "Locke's good, martin's better" ( three times ) and then they'll leave you alone.

denis_orlov:
can you draw...?

Yes, I already outlined it in the branch you know about reversals and corrections Pattern 1-2-3 is shown there in all its glory and variety. Having seen it on the chart, we assume a reversal (the price breaks the level of point 2 after the extremum in point 3). If the price breaks through the level of point 1 after point 2, the movement continued, i.e. we observed not a reversal but a correction.

Here, I have drawn it (don't look at the weak-minded people):

1. 1-2-3

2. 1-2

Mischek:

Don't talk, Pete, don't talk. If you don't tell, they'll burn you. If you start talking, they'll say it's not clear and they'll... burn you. If you tell them everything, they won't thank you and they'll burn you.

If they find you and torture you, they'll say, "Lock is good, Martin is better" ( three times ) and then they'll leave you alone.

Mih, what's wrong with Locke, really? It's all an illusion... illusions. What the fuck difference does it make if illusion makes money? - The right is not who is right, but who gets more dough for being right.

joo:
Mih, what's wrong with Locke, really? It's all our illusions... illusions. What difference does it make if illusion makes money? - The right is not the one who is right, but the one who gets more dough for being right.

"Locke is good and martin is even better"

"Locke is good and martin is better."

"Locke's good and Martin's better."

Reason: