TA or something you don't know about. - page 95

On the 3rd? I don't even feel like it. The 7th. I won't settle for less.

О! There was a mention in Bykov's WD of a Russian language tax law. For the media.

I would suggest another law: pay if you make a mistake!

===
Oh, man... Why did I write that? Why did I write that? They'll accept it...

Roman.:

In it. Re-read all the posts again... :-)

Conclusion to the pigsaurus: Trade in the moment, in the direction of the momentum of price movement here and now! No forecasts for any time, no predictions.

And it works. It's simple..... But if you enter on every impulse, you will be lost. Now I will write an Expert Advisor on the Pig-saurus - another grail will be in my collection.

If I write it, I will share the test... If it will pour...

DmitriyN:

Whose hand you've got in your hand, and it's so hard it's like ....

Piotr, are you Polish?

jelizavettka:

And it works. It's simple..... But if you enter on every impulse, you will lose. I'm about to write an Expert Advisor on Porksaurus - another grail will be in my collection.

I'll write and share the test... I'll share the test...

It would be interesting to see...

Only, Liz, you know, the advanced club is at a different address.

Yes yes Liz, don't get in the way here with your councillors, we're being pampered with quotes.

Peter_Zabriski:
I'm a winner...(
Frenchman? ))

paukas:
French? ))
"I guess a German..."

DmitriyN:
Subject - TA or what you don't know.

Peter, what don't we know? (very immodestly).
Mitya. Have you read the thread from the beginning? Do you know the common misconceptions among neophytes about TA? Are you familiar with the phrase that a TA thermometer doesn't work? Do you understand the difference between TA and TC? And in general, why the hell is it done - indicators and - separately - advisors?
Some of the answers are in the "follow-up" thread, but there... How shall I put it, there's a lot of other interesting, but irrelevant stuff.

jelizavettka:

If Petya hasn't called anyone names even indirectly, you can take it as a compliment.))

Just kidding

If Pyotr didn't call someone names even indirectly, he just did it soooo subtly that we didn't even understand it.)))

Just kidding)

Reason: