TA or something you don't know about. - page 92

Reshetov:

This depicts what we don't know about TA and will never know. Because even if Valera were to tell us exactly what he depicted, he himself would not understand what he said.

HAHAH)) Exactly! In this thread, 93 pages of text could have been replaced by this one picture, which is completely in line with the theme)))

DmitriyN:
You don't say. It's an art to sell for a LARGE price something that is worth nothing at all. A painting sold for 119 million quid. It's called "The Scream."
You have doubts?
It's been discussed at length on the fifth forum for a long time.

DmitriyN:
You don't say. It's an art to sell for a LARGE price something that is worth nothing at all. A painting sold for 119 million quid. It's called "The Scream."
You have doubts?
it's an investment, that's where the profits go.

jelizavettka:

All right, let's get through.

Quick question.

Why do you think sever32 spent so much time collecting and compiling your statements? That's a lot of time))

Just don't jump to "ask him yourself."

yes, I have nothing to do with linking his statements. there was a request on the forum for advice for newcomers, I will remember the codified version, the neg had this pile in his profile, haven't read the full text myself)

sever32:
yes, I have nothing to do with linking his statements. there was a request on the forum for advice for newcomers, I will remember the codified version, the neg had this pile in his profile, haven't read the full text myself)
why are you giving newbies advice that you haven't read yourself? (you're filling posts).

Ishim:
What are you doing, slipping newbies something you haven't read yourself? (you're padding posts)

It doesn't mean you haven't read it.

A penny saved a penny.

sever32:

completely doesn't mean you haven't read it.

A penny a penny saves a penny.

Lawyer (nothing to add) (do you want me to tell you what instrument grows on Tuesdays? - I haven't seen it for a long time) (if you need to ask in person and I will give you the statistics for 3 years - for old friendship)

C-4:

I see boobs. Definitely boobs.
And the erection of nipples is obvious... :-)

You're about to arrange for Lizavetta to start talking purely about sex, and she'll be sent back to the bathhouse for it. Don't set the girl up.

Ishim:
Lawyer (nothing to add) (should I tell you what instrument grows on Tuesdays? - I haven't seen it for a long time) (if you need to ask me in person and I will give you the statistics for 3 years - as an old friend)
I will not refuse, thank you, send it to me, I will look at it.
Reason: