TA or something you don't know about. - page 53

Every movement has a continuation.

Context - a time horizon with a set of SAR (support/resistance) lines and control points with appropriate depth of detail - necessary and sufficient conditions for decision making.

paukas:

Every movement has a continuation.

... If it hasn't already been accomplished...:)

Teach me how to determine if a movement is complete or should we wait for a continuation?

DDFedor:
A context is a time span with a set of SAR (support/resistance) lines and control points with an appropriate depth of detail - necessary and sufficient conditions for making a decision.

"In linguistics (especially when analysing languages with SVO structure and left-to-right spelling) a distinction is made between left and right contexts. The left context is those utterances that are to the left of a given word, the right context is that which is to the right."

Here's what I liked about wikipedia we need the right context.

I think, by context, the author means to answer the question: What is it now, a trend or a flat? And to make trading decisions based on that context.

I wonder what, after all, the author meant by the word "context" in his famous post of 11.08.2011.

what is it... context... hmm, context. that's the conundrum. context....

sever31:

I wonder what, after all, the author meant by the word "context" in his famous post of 11.08.2011.

what is it... context... hmm, context. that's the conundrum. context....

where does the price go? - by the context! if the context is correct! (the correctness of the context according to the TA is 50/50, we've been here before, back to the starting point)

denis_orlov:

... If it hasn't already been accomplished...:)

Teach me how to determine if a movement is complete or should we wait for it to continue?

There are more continuations than reversals.

paukas:
There are more continuations than spreads.
I'll take your word for it.

paukas:
There are more continuations than spreads.

you talk as if you were trading...
Reason: