TA or something you don't know about. - page 56

I read it and weep!

It was clear that the topic for the topikaster is absolutely impossible and there will be nothing new and that "you didn't know about TA", but at least some attempts, at least some clever words, at least some hint of reticence and the possibility to discover the Great Truth to people in the future...

But then volodka spider came and it started, "we're eating pears" and good riddance! Say what you will, but nice to meet on the forums of intelligent and erudite interlocutors who have something new to say on the subject! Yet the true greatness of the human soul is evident in such messages

FAGOTT:

I read it and weep!

It was clear that the topic for the topikaster is absolutely impossible and there will be nothing new and that "you didn't know about TA" here, but at least some attempts, at least some clever words, at least some hint of reticence and the possibility of discovering the Great Truth to the people in the future...

But then volodka spider came and it started, "We're eating pears" and good riddance! Say what you will, but nice to meet on the forums of intelligent and erudite interlocutors who have something new to say on the subject! Yet the true greatness of the human soul is manifested in such messages

Cry a little, it will help. As a doctor I say.

And then drink some vodka and the Great Truth will be revealed to you in all its nakedness.

paukas:

Cry, you'll feel better. As a doctor I say.

YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING MY ANSWER! (с)

denis_orlov:

Can't argue... A pivot is a definite and complete figure, it is one after each movement...

And continuation is every new point on a line of movement, and there are an infinite number of such points on the line...

I.e. the ratio of continuations to reversals is like infinity to 1.

However, we do not live in the quantum world and we are interested in real segments. Consequently, we may think differently and take into account the continuations, for example, as the motion on already completed length, then every motion divided in half has only one continuation.

Thus, there are equal quantity of continuations and reversals.

Again it cannot be argued. As well as with the fact that both are absolutely useless.

And the question is still valid: how to check if the movement is complete or if we should wait for the continuation?

Well, take a daily EUR candlestick with its high higher than the high of yesterday. And statistically calculate where the day will end.

If it's an equal amount, it should end right there.

paukas:

Well, take for example a daily candlestick in the Euro, whose high is higher than yesterday's high. And statistically calculate where that day ends.

If it's an equal amount, then it should end right there.

It is not clear. The high of the selected day is a fact that has already occurred, i.e. the day is over...

Probably so, if the price exceeds the high of the previous day, how much statistically it will still advance? Is it like that?

You know, I've had a strange EA that, without any cunning, placed an order of 10 points when the previous day's high was broken... Wiped out, the bastard.

It will not be much...

denis_orlov:

Something doesn't make sense... The high of the selected day is a fact, i.e. the day has already ended...

I guess so, if the price surpasses the high of the previous day, how much more statistically will it still advance? Is it like that?

You know, I've had a strange EA that, without any cunning, placed an order of 10 points when the previous day's high was broken... Wiped out, the bastard.

That's not much...

You got it right, do the math.

denis_orlov:

And the question was, and still is, how to determine whether a movement is complete or should we wait for a continuation?

I actually found the answer myself... but the Swinosaurs have it somewhere in the branches of....(come across....)

Tantrik:
I actually found the answer myself... but svinozavr has it somewhere in the branches....

It's true how floridly you express yourself. If you could be more specific.

I got the idea from Peter using volatility to correct indicators. However, I want to attach Chaikin as a volatility indicator

YOUNGA:

It's true how floridly you express yourself. Could you be more specific?

I got the idea from Peter using volatility to correct indicators. However, I want to attach Chaikin as a volatility indicator

This is all for indicators - bots (I trade manually, I do not use indicators)

And there are some turkeys - from zero. There are many of them.

One of them will have a tip on it. Coccyx. Whatever.

Reason: