Points VS Pips - page 25

Fast235:

Thank you, you've already shown me.

And by the way, it wasn't you in the first place,

I have a separate opinion about you

your opinion is sharikov's opinion

Олег avtomat:

You don't know the basics.

What basic things? The definition of a clause? You wrote the definition of a pip. By the way, the word "pip" predates the five digits. Some people liked to use the word "point," some people liked to use "pip." Now, all of a sudden...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So where on the beech can you see the word "point"?

Where is where, I can't give you a link here. It's on my profile. Although, if you're looking at pips to prove it's the wrong pips, I don't think anything will change your mind

Vladimir Baskakov:
Where where, I can't give a link here. In my profile there is. Although, if you are looking at pips proves that this is the wrong pips, it's unlikely anything will change your mind

What does "I'm proving" have to do with it? The fact is there. And the word "pips" is used in the report and it is clearly not multiplied by 10 four-digit points.

You don't need to give a link, take a screenshot of the fragment and explain where it can be seen in the report.

Олег avtomat:

Your opinion is Shariqov's opinion.

I just got out of another ban today,

Fast235:

If I leave you alone, you'll be even stupider.

I told you that's not the part

Vladimir Baskakov:
I told you that's not the part

please attack Oleg

Fast235:

please attack Oleg

Why, he's normal. Doesn't ask the admin to ban him for a month

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What does "I'm proving" have to do with it? The fact is there. And the word "pips" is used in the report and it is clearly not multiplied by 10 four-digit points.

You don't need to give a link, take a screenshot of the fragment and explain where it can be seen in the report.

I already did ;) good

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why, he's normal. Doesn't ask the admin to ban him for a month

he seems to have more regalia here

Reason: