TA or something you don't know about. - page 3

By opening a position using any method the trader makes a prediction that the price is more likely to move in a certain direction for some time.

Even if he "plays the trend", by opening a position he anticipates that the trend will continue for some time.

FAGOTT:

Another delusion.

The sleep of the mind gives birth to monsters.

Any definition of any phenomenon is meaningful if and only if it allows for accurate identification of the phenomenon among the many similar ones.

FA also uses data coming into the terminal. So FA = TA?

Seconded. I myself use FA in EA without this very parsing... :-))) Based on data in numerical format of CFTC.

The most adequate analysis is always WITHOUT purpose. That is why it can be adequate, because it is unbiased.

Analysis WITH A PURPOSE is, in essence, a mental game position, fraught with endless games with one's own mind. That is to say, a boundless source of illusion.

Peter is at the root.

FAGOTT:
When opening a position with any method, the trader already makes a prediction that the price is more likely to move in a certain direction for some time.

Have you lost an account before? - I have lost, and I only lost when the market became clear and predictable to me. I have earned money only when I have strictly and rigorously followed the rules of my TS.

I hope he will be able to tell us what he started in the first post

Oh, come on, man. Swinosaurs are not saying that TA is a panacea. Market analysis and forecasting is a set of observations. Everything works here, like reading a 32-instrument score.

MetaDriver:

The most adequate analysis is always WITHOUT purpose. That is why it can be adequate, because it is unbiased.

Analysis WITH A PURPOSE is, in essence, a mental game position, fraught with endless games with one's own mind. That is to say, a boundless source of illusion.

Peter is at the root.

In other words, you have to go to the computer in your sleep, with absolutely no thoughts of analysing the market (even though you were not planning to do so and this is the second time you have heard of forex) and suddenly think "Why don't I open a position?

moskitman:
... if so, I'm off to the booth and taking the chain with me.

Forgive me, but you put it so beautifully and so rightly that all I have to add is that don't forget to take your CCFp there too... :-)))

P.S. I'm being kind... :-)))

IgorM:

Have you lost an account before? - I have lost, and I only lost when the market became clear and predictable to me. I have earned money only when I have strictly and rigorously followed the rules of my TS.

I hope he will be able to tell us what he has started in his first post.

You are talking about experience that comes with time. And it does come with time.

leman:
Oh, come on, man. Swinosaurs are not saying that TA is a panacea. Market analysis and forecasting is a set of observations. Everything works here, like reading a 32-instrument score.

The question of TA questions is to define it correctly. A task clearly impossible for the speaker

Yeah, I can just see it. "Moon in 5th house, Capricorn in Jupiter, 3rd lunar day, that's it, dear editor, you're on your own," said the drunken astrologer and fell over with a wild snore.
Reason: