entrance point - page 8

Combining indicators is a sensible idea, but combining I.M.H.O. advisors is just stupid.

It is better to combine strategies rather than EAs ; )

MuruFigi >> :

I was thinking the same thing about respect. But if you are publishing a losing Expert Advisor, what kind of respect is that:)

I did not know about the money for the articles, thanks.

All depends on your wishes, if you want to have up to 300% a year, you can find it in a public, if you want from 300% to 1000% a month, you will not see such a thing not in the "Code Base" or anywhere else, you might find a stratego that would make 40% - 100% a month, but it will most likely in a sufficient time will lose

and the discussion reminded me of an episode of south park )))))))))) https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Слон_занимается_любовью_со_свиньёй

Ночью дети, взяв свинку Картмана Флаффи (несмотря на то, что тот обещает не дать её в обиду) отправляются в страшную генетическую лабораторию, стоящую на горе. Там живёт доктор Альфонс Мефесто с молчаливым обезьяночеловечком Кевином; главным делом учёного является создание существ с несколькими жопами.

FION >> :

>> Here's a simple variant.

I need to combine EAs and not these useless indulgences but how to combine them I have understood FION technically (can I put them on one chart or not? for example) can you tell me how to combine n number of EAs in a better way

sab1uk >> :

and the discussion reminded me of an episode of south park )))))))))) https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Слон_занимается_любовью_со_свиньёй

Yes indeed everything that goes on here reminds of that series and everyone who is here contributes to it))))

fate писал(а) >>

I don't need these useless indulgences, but I figured out FION technically you can advise how to unite n number of EAs.

Technically it's easy - each one has some lag on execution after check of trade flow, each one has its own magik. Each one will put it on its own chart and go forward. If all of them should be placed in one EA, it is a question of minimizing trading functions - they should be universal and should be called as needed according to the signal of analyzing blocks.

fate >> :

I have no idea what to do with them, they are useless.

FOREXMASTER >> :

Combining indicators is a sensible idea, but combining I.M.H.O. advisors is just stupid.

It would be better to combine strategies rather than EAs ; )

in this context it doesn't matter what word to use "indicators" or "experts"... even "assholes", as long as everyone understands what needs to be done...

I propose to combine all assholes into one )))

Vinsent_Vega >> :

In this context, it doesn't matter which word to use - "indicators" or "Expert Advisors"... even "assholes", as long as everyone understands what needs to be done...

I propose to merge all assholes into one ))))

It's all for FOREXMASTER discontent advisors and it is self-sufficient and originally it is almost the same indulators of course Vinsent_Vega do not know why you have such a bad attitude to this idea I have already figured everything out in terms of application a purely technical question remains just a bum to do this writing in the bastard language mql4

FION >> :

Technically, it's simple - everyone has some delay in execution after checking the trade flow, everyone has his own magik. Each one will put it on its own chart and go ahead. If you have to put everything into one EA, it is a question of minimizing trading functions - they should be universal and should be called as needed according to the signal of analyzing blocks.

So with a magician you can put as many advisers as you like on a chart?

fate писал(а) >>

it's all for FOREXMASTER the dissatisfaction and it is self-sufficient and originally it is almost the same indulators of course Vinsent_Vega I do not know why you have such a bad attitude to the idea I have already figured everything out in terms of application a purely technical question remains just a bum to do this writing in the bastard language mql4

So you can put as many Expert Advisors as you want on a chart with Magik?

For one chart - one EA.

fate >> :

it's all for FOREXMASTER discontent advisors and it is self-sufficient and originally it is almost the same indulators of course Vinsent_Vega do not know why you have such a bad attitude to the idea I have all figured out in terms of application remains a purely technical question just a bum to do this writing in the language bastard mql4

Each EA is a strategy, you need to collect all strategies (from those EAs) and combine them, and then fit the general collection of strategies to each other, which cannot be done in ross, and which is a very important fact in this idea.
I have already hinted at this, but had to clarify it:

FOREXMASTER wrote >>
Combine the indicators is a sensible idea, but to combine EAs I.M.H.O. is just stupid.
better to combine strategies, not EAs ; )

Reason: