[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 314

IgorM:
Have you thought what relation your screenshots in the Strategy Tester have to "EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4)"?

Trend-no Predictions - yes Consequences - yes...

Predicting price movement from a TA position... and the Chart as confirmation of the strategy's performance... Am I wrong?

Day (D1) 2000.03.20 00:00 - 2011.06.17 23:59 (2000.01.01 - 2011.06.19)

If you want to play I will send you EA on request (10 people who want to play... 6 places left). Anyway, I've already thought of a better one in the tester in visual mode :))

We are in a neutral zone now. If the price moves above the EMA 24 12 8, we will buy. To sell we wait for a breakthrough of three EMA 8 12 24 trending 72 EMA

IgorM:
Maybe not, but from my observations, if I hear in the media (news on TV, radio in the car) that the UK has a cat obesity problem, if the UK superbull can do a super job, if ...,THEN it's time to pay attention to the pound, something is wrong there, it often just gets the attention of everyday people. I may be wrong, we will soon see which currency is up, which is down. Imho Greece is so boring, a few years ago the 'role of Greece' was played by Portugal.

Did you know that in Germany a new type of E. coli has been found in vegetables and over 3000 people have already fallen ill and they have banned bathing in rivers!:-) Germany also requested help from Russia and China....About America the situation is not like in Japan, the reactors have been shut down since April (maintenance)...Although let's recall the USD/JPY exchange rate on the day of the disaster in Japan... 76....:-) And the last thing, on what the EUR/USD went up on Friday - the news...What news - bubbles (rumors)! :-) And I will add on the pound, in England (UK) everything is cool, the rate should be 1.65 - 1.67, or this is required by the technical analysis? :-)

21april:
Did you know...
Did you know that the main purpose of the news is to increase the volume in the market and move the market to where it is supposed to go, and the news has nothing to do with it. The goal is only volume in the desired currency. That is why they say on the forums that the news work or not, because Forex does not care what traders and hedge funds think, we will move to the target, but how it will look like, for example, if we go up - first dive down and then up, or go straight up - nobody knows.

....The main thing is not to have a big GEP, GEP, HEP(etc.) :-)

USD/Franc long term

Tantrik:

USD/Franc long term

I would like to compare the Aussie and Euro with my own vision of the market.

IgorM:
I would like to compare the Aussie and Euroland with my own vision of the market.

I have been in the Eurozone for a long time now, but I am already down 30pp :(( spread is 25,5pp. :(((

2 Margaret

Where are we on the news feed? No scoop over the weekend?

Who sees the US or European interbank (outside the main venues), what price is being traded?

I really don't like the last candle on Friday's five minutes:

Reason: