FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011)

It was decided, after a bit of delay, to create another "eurowetwork" with a slightly modified name. Monthly numbering will make it easier to find the information you want. The address is here.

Now for the main points.

It is strictly forbidden to discuss trading systems and show their results in this thread. All discussions of trading systems are to be found in other threads.

A primary violation of this requirement results in the removal of the post(s). Recidivism will result in a ban.

Yeah, power changes people...

Rich, before making accusations, I recommend you read the history of the predecessor branch.

All rainbow dope will be eradicated mercilessly, and not just from the hamster lord...

Deutsche Bank analysts believe that after the Greek parliament approved measures to cut the country's budget needed to obtain funding from the EU and IMF, market attention will return to US structural problems.

Experts expect the dollar to fall next week against higher-yielding currencies.

The bank advises buying the US currency against a basket of currencies consisting of the Australian and Canadian dollars, the Swedish krona and the Japanese yen. Deutsche Bank said it would be better to refrain from trading on EUR/USD for the time being.

Monday is Independence Day in the USA and therefore trading activity could be low, especially in the afternoon.

Silent:

Your humour is appreciated...

But the news backdrop is unpredictable, no telling what might happen... There are major macro data ahead: ECB interest rate will be announced on Thursday + Trichet's speech on further increases, and on Friday US unemployment rate and then some direction will be determined...

I apologise, of course, but that was a point of view on bank analysts' forecasts.

Mathemat:
Rich, before you make accusations I suggest you read the history of the predecessor branch.

Please understand correctly, but I would like to know the criteria, the acceptable form of forecasts. Only graphical, or is verbal description of one's views and expectations acceptable?

P.S. It's a pity that the display of bidding results is forbidden. Because the results would reduce the flooding many times in the branch. Without them, everyone will make noise, and this branch is unlikely to be very different from the predecessor branch. Punitive measures are not the best way (a historical fact).

Respectfully Michael.

Forecast for 03.07. (carried over from last week's thread)

Silent:
I apologise, of course, but that was a point of view on bank analysts' forecasts.
And you don't get sarcastic and make your point reasonably... Like in court, challenge... I don't mind...
Reason: