[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 36

s_aullma:
Margaret, thank you for the comprehensive explanation of the situation. I am very glad to have you back with us again. There was a fundamental vacuum without you some time ago :). I wanted to ask you the following question. Maybe you have a list of "recommended literature" on the fundamental analysis. Please share it.

The literature does exist, but I haven't read it in depth.

Eric Nyman, "The trader's little encyclopaedia" The text is reproduced from the 10th edition, M., Alpina Business Books, 2009, and from VIRA-R Alpha Capital, 1999.

Peter Pushkaryov, "The Art of Being Smooth: Trading Decision-Making Mechanisms in the FOREX Market", M., Alpina Business Books, 2010

I. V. Morozov, R. R. Fathullin. "FOREX: from simple to complex. New Features with MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal". 4th edition, Moscow, SmartBook, 2009.

margaret:

Thank you.

Galina:

Hi all ))))

I just bought a eurik ...

In general, of course I totally agree that it's a difficult market now. I do not really understand anything.

Mrs. Galina, what made you buy it at that moment, give us a hint for newcomers ?

Hi )))

Into long-term buying or intraday?

Deutsche Bank analysts note that forex trading based on macroeconomic trends is becoming increasingly difficult.

Experts point out that the Swiss franc, this year's strongest currency, gained about 6.5% against the US dollar in 2011, while the Canadian dollar, the weakest currency, fell by 1% against its American rival. The deviation between the franc and the loonie was less than 8%, which is an extremely low value compared to the 30-year average. According to the bank, this means that finding profitable trading strategies is now much more difficult.

Economists believe that next year we should not expect the situation to change for the better, as short-term interest rates of major central banks in developed countries will remain extremely low. Deutsche Bank believes that in 2012 many traders will leave G10 currencies in search of higher profits. When it comes to major currencies, the bank prefers to sell the euro against the yen and the US dollar in the longer term.

margaret:

Deutsche Bank analysts note...

Economists believe...

the bank prefers to sell the euro against the yen and the US dollar in the long term.

There is also the sad story of a colonel who also took the advice of big bank economists.

RekkeR:

Ms Galina, what prompted you to buy at this point, at least give us newbie fans a hint ?

Hi )))

To buy for a long time or intraday?

According to the technical analysis I bought there.

Just a bare technique and nothing more.

RekkeR:
There is also the sad story of a colonel who also took the advice of big bank economists.
In general, Deutsche Bank, as a rule, I have noticed, does not make mistakes...

Voting is about to start....

margaret:
Voting is about to start....
Possible voting result is the pivot line at 1.3856.

RekkeR:
Possible voting result is the pivot line at 1.3856.
I don't know... stock market is rising steadily, so it could be higher...
Reason: