FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 278

aude is handsome, doesn't look at anyone.

margaret:

In half an hour the stock market will open and on the back of unfavourable data it will go down... and then the euro will follow, although... today is Friday, the last day of the month, so things might not go according to plan (not FA and TA)...

P/S No, well I like them to the point of "no way":

Message from UzTrader
It's not fair. Such a long candle. It will kill us all. Prices should move in leaps and bounds, but not so straight up.
Three times! the price was in the oversold zone!

Look at the last two candlesticks on m15: the second candlestick went upwards on bare enthusiasm)))), upward movement by inertia is still possible, but it is a couple of tens of points, and then we will see: the sell is definitely in a good moment, and then on the pullback we will see what they want, but do not buy now.

strangerr:

Look at the m15, the last two candlesticks are going up: the second one is going up with naked enthusiasm))), upward movement by inertia is still possible, but it is a few tens of points, and then we will see: the sell is definitely in a good moment, and then the pullback will show what they want, but do not take a buy now.
Convergence on the hour

I think 4360 should ricochet off. BUT it will still form an impressive hammer on the daily.

I think many people have had enough moose today)))))

Gold - the historic high was broken... was the occasion...

Gold, the recent suggestion of a wedge

has confirmed itself today.

It will start falling on Monday.

And that the default has already begun ))))

DragonSL:
And that the default has already begun ))))
US macro indicators give evidence of worsening external debt
Reason: