FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 88

DragonSL:

Stranger, If there's no Batman today, then -- three rivers and the dollar is still growing and growing. Three Indians you've already underestimated...

That's the thing, they can't let it grow, nobody really cares about the second crisis, I wasn't expecting it in six months at the earliest.

DragonSL:

Nothing personal, it depends what TF you use, I had my doubts, and the wave drivers revised their forecast a few months ago (from up to down), and it was published in this thread, so we follow it, we know :-)
A wave is in fact a fractal, like Julia's set. Good wave-drivers just understand how it is re-drawn and according to this understanding the risk management is built. ZetM is a very good wave maker, because he understands what it is on the chart - and the "wave", which causes rejection, is just a name. Even a watermelon, as long as it is relevant :)

Tantrik:

I will use this data as a guide for now.
Until the 14th, the EUR will fall and nothing will stop it, at the close of the daily candle there will be new targets.

sidi1:
Until the 14th, the Euro will fall and nothing will stop it, at the close of the daily candle there will be new targets.

I agree there are a couple of sub levels I will look where the eu will be at 15. (pound is on a strong reversal point upwards - maybe the eurow's fall will slow down) all gone.

sidi1: I don't know how the moderators will feel about posting TP.
That's fine, go ahead and post it!

Going into correction...))

1.3905, if we break it we go further down, if not a pullback

the 400-point trawls are on and we are off to dive

ZetM:

Going into correction...))

Yup, got it wrong again, went down again :(

Closed second TP, reversal. plan fulfilled. +245% of what was left after yesterday's plummet.

Reason: