FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 92

IgorM:

The swniggers again? I've already googled it. ))))

I've got a good idea, I've got a good price action, it seems to be invented before me and it took me so long to get there by my own efforts.

ZS: I do not want a grail - it would not be interesting to live ))))

....)))) Me, dano....))

ZetM:

Geez, wrong again....))) Posted a reversal indication, 80 pips earlier...))) Sorry, didn't know it was so bad....)))) Will be aware and clarify ....)))

I would like, apart from words, graphical confirmation. So that, it would be possible to learn, your art of trading....))))

Sincerely.

I trade on the square. The chart is practically empty, a couple of pips and that's it.

Grail - who and when did this word first appear in trading?

sidi1:
I trade on the square. The chart is practically empty, a couple of pips and that's it.
What if I'm lucky and get it....)))) Master chart, in any form is important....

sever31:
Grail - who and when did this word first appear in trading?
History, written by the winners, so they are....))))

sidi1:

The post on the square.

The 12th worked.

ZetM:
What if I'm lucky enough to understand....)))) Master chart, in any form is important....

price ranges of all TFs + ZZs including precious metals + VWAP

http://imglink.ru/pictures/12-07-11/a2a2dbbc12bec6e6d3321d2b20f0de6f.jpg

1.3950 is the fairest price for the euro today

IgorM:

price ranges of all TFs + ZZ including precious metals + VWAP

http://imglink.ru/pictures/12-07-11/a2a2dbbc12bec6e6d3321d2b20f0de6f.jpg 1.3950 is the fairest price today for the eu

Cool....)))) but it's not clear what to expect....((((( I'll wait for clarification from sidi1:

Who said that? Trischka with Boney....))))?

ZetM:
What if I'm lucky and understand....)))) Master chart, in any form is important....
I am not a master and do not aspire to this status, I just want to see the movement of the market and react adequately. The chart please, by the way I need a proger to modify an indicator or a filter

Ichor:

I only trade on levels, not on pivots and fibo + price action.

Interesting video you have in your personal. If you're here, it means you're interested in something. If you have everything, then why bother with the ponzi scheme? Advice convincingly and it will come back to you. Although this is business ))))
Reason: