FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 40

OnGoing:
Well 1.4250 is a known level, I was waiting for it too. And the fact that Trichet will read the matrices at that time I am afraid that no indicator is able to predict)

No indicator can, and as for the levels, sir, you are wrong too:

yesterday

today

What's the foundation for next week? Anything interesting?

strangerr:

Indicator no, and about the levels too, sir, you're wasting your time:

Why for nothing, it's what I said here, it happened. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134379/page23 Okay, forget it. The main thing is not to make money, but not to lose)

yosuf:
Who believed in the indicator, have already 150 points of profit, check it out, test it and use it.

I have much more profit with eurochief ))))

And this puncture, I don't think any stop will hold and no indicator will show, because news is news...

OK, let's stop this engineer-mathematician argument ))))

Noterday:
What's the foundation for next week? Anything of interest?

On the second page on Greece

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134379/page2

And it seems next week there will be the publication of the stress test results...can't say for sure yet...

What do you care about next week? Tomorrow is important US data

strangerr:

I see, I thought it was him on MT5 in person)))
Yevgeny Romanov

For those who have not yet realised, or rather have not realised to their depths, that technical research on charts is futile, I repeat. They are useless. Not yet. Which means we have nothing to discuss. We have nothing but technology. We have no insider trading, because no one tells us anything about what will be important and what will affect the market. And it is not fair, in decent countries they put us in the clink for that. And everything else affects us in the same way as it affects others. They don't know anything either. They don't know what will happen, they don't know what the payrolls or the ECB decision will be. Moreover, no one knows how the ECB's decision will affect the euro. If the rate is raised, if bluntly, the eu could rise on rising yields and the attractiveness of European assets. But, there is a but, there are two buts. B-1, they might win back the rate hike simply because they already did, and c-2, in light of the European difficulties, the ECB creates new difficulties by tightening, which they might win back by selling the euras. That is, the market will not believe that the tightening is tenable and that the ECB will not have to cut rates in a month or a couple of months. And if the ECB does not move in the summer, which is logical, then expectations of a rate hike, embedded in the high prices of the euro, will lead to its collapse. That is probably the only thing I know for sure. In the meantime I don't even know how Europe will behave on the parish today, or what London will open with. In the light of the cutting of the Eurozone country's sovereign rating by 4 grades at once to rubbish. Already three Eurozone countries, Greece, Ireland and Portugal, have been equated with dirt, with rubbish, their papers aren't even worth the paper they are printed on. Yield spreads compared to Germany are in excess of a thousand basis points, which accordingly makes it cosmically more expensive to service the debt of these countries. A huge premium has to be paid for the funds borrowed in the markets. And will Europe react today with selling off the euro to a cut in the Portuguese rating? Who the hell knows. Europe is probably not going to. What a fool. Good riddance to her. Whether Europe wants it or not, Germany alone can't take it. Bolivar can't take three. Nothing personal, mate, just business. Shark Dodson's gonna kill them with the big colt. Dead meat.

margaret:
Yevgeny Romanov

For those who have not yet realised, or rather have not realised to their depths, that technical research on charts is futile, I repeat. They are of no use.

How successful is he in trading? Is he rich?

IgorM:
how successful is he at trading? is he rich?
Don't take him seriously, it's just for humour's sake...He may be right about something, but as an analyst.... he's probably overworked. He used to analyze things more or less correctly, but now... all humour.

margaret:
Don't take him seriously, it's just for humour's sake...He may be right about something, but as an analyst .... he must be overworked. He used to analyse more or less correctly, but now... all humour.
I liked it, he wrote sensibly. By the way, it is not certain that we will reach new heights. Probably took a breather to go further down...

OnGoing:
I liked it, it was very well written. It's not certain that we'll go to new heights, by the way. Probably took a breather to go further down...
That's what I'm saying, he's got a point, but his view isn't objective...
Reason: