Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 124

Looking at the monthly chart, it is very likely that the correctional pattern has ended. Last year I made a forecast for myself and assumed that the entire correction would last for 1040 days, while in fact it lasted for 1047 days. I also expected that between the C wave and the A wave there would be a ratio of C = A * 1, 618; in fact it turned out to be slightly higher - 0.618% according to Fibo.

On the daily chart the trend line has been broken, which served as resistance for a long time. At the moment we can assume that wave-1, which has not yet been completed, is developing. Perhaps, wave-(4) is now continuing to form in wave-1 which might last till September 26 and then another breakthrough in wave-(5), which should be finished by 11.10. A possible target of wave-1 will be the level of ~ 1 .3300- 1.3380 (level of the wave-4 of the previous wave).

Regards, Alexander.

throw out all these charts and look at the clean charts, these levels were visible without Ghana three weeks ago... no offense...

SEVER11:
throw out all these charts and look at the clean charts, these levels were already visible without Ghana three weeks ago... no offense...
And how did you see them? Do you have magic glasses? :))))))

gregg:
pink ))))

A reversal is possible today, although there is still room to fall. It would be advisable to test the pink support line from above, which has been resistance for a long time.

Regards, Alexander.

gregg:
A little knowledge of accounting would help you with that, by the way it's much easier to learn and understand it.

Does anyone use Wave59?

Avva:

A reversal is possible today, although there is still room to fall. It would be advisable to test the pink support line from above, which has been resistance for a long time.

Regards, Alexander.

Still went to test the pink line.The target is 1.2740.

Regards. Alexander.

Avva: Still went to test the pink line.Target is 1.2740.
Why not to suggest that they tested 1.29500 and as usual on Fridays - knocked down the stops of all those who were aiming upwards since yesterday?

Good day to you all !

I ask developers to pay attention to this and make a moon phase indicator as on the image - if you have any questions, write to private messages

Files: