Either I was blind or it was like that before - moving averages - page 2

For me at the moment this is a means of making money, other methods have not brought me profits - there are false positives but if you multiply the bet - 10 quid - 4 false positives - 20 - 40 - 80 - 160 = and the last 100 point profit - but usually a profit immediately - you can buy 2 more monitors and monitor all the pairs - in the market but should I? - I can buy - I have money from the market - but usually when you go too deep into it you go bust - also there was an adviser in the base - 2 slips give a huge profit with a per SMA - 5 and 55 or 89 =

What filters are you talking about ? get the link !

Here is another demo on another computer also mine - it is 1 month old - photographed for motivation - a deposit of 10 thousand evergreens - now there is something like 57 thousand - but this is the beginning - sadly a demo -

screenshot on the 16th of this month.

The 10th of the month.

I have the same situation on the real account, but I have got 3 times less risk, same money management - I have created my profile in a hurry, I have even made a mistake in the name.

The scheme of trade is about this - everything is very simple

Noterday:
And is this the state from the expert or were the pens traded?

I opened by hand, even my nerves were playing - I opened 3 times on the bucky and closed with a loss - I was right even the first time - but again emotions of a reversal and a reverse breakdown

Yasno.... write the expert so as not to ruin your nerves =)

Mixon777:

You could buy 2 more monitors and monitor all the pairs on the market, but is it worth it?

What filters are you talking about?

Upper indicator - bandpass filters based on SMA. They are made on the principle of AO - from the lower MA is deducted the higher one. Lower indicator - the same on the basis of elliptic filters of 3rd order. Without any lag increase the quality of filtering is better in how many times... I do not know, it is simply incorrect to compare.

And you shouldn't buy 2 more monitors, unless you are a serpent gorynych. Where can you get 2 more heads to look at 3 monitors? You have to paint everything you need on one monitor, and it's better to have it full screen.

AlexeyFX:

The top indicator is bandpass filters based on the SMA. They are made according to the AO principle - the higher one is subtracted from the lower МА. Lower indicator - the same on the basis of elliptic filters of the 3rd order. Without any lag increase the quality of filtering is better in how many times... I do not know, it is simply incorrect to compare.

And you shouldn't buy 2 more monitors, unless you are a serpent gorynych. Where can you get 2 more heads to look through 3 monitors? You have to paint everything you need on one monitor, and it's better to do it full screen.

No, it's fine. I can iron too (though in my own way, with arrows on the sleeves):) Let's give the elliptical filter a third poop for the price! To the masses...

grell:

No, it's fine. I can iron too (though in my own way, with arrows on the sleeves):) Let's give the elliptical filter a third poop for the price! To the masses...

The 3rd order would be almost indistinguishable from the 2nd order. the peculiarities of digital interpretation of analogue filters. It's 2nd digital as analogue 4th.

AlexeyFX:

The top indicator is bandpass filters based on the SMA. They are made according to the AO principle - the higher one is subtracted from the lower МА. Lower indicator - the same on the basis of elliptic filters of the 3rd order. Without any lag increase the quality of filtering is better by how many times?...I do not know, it is simply incorrect to compare.

So, put it out there. Really good filters.

Zhunko:
3rd order will be almost indistinguishable from 2nd order. peculiarities of digital interpretation of analogue filters. It is 2nd digital as analogue 4th.
There is one small but very important difference. An even order elliptical filter has a dip in AFC at frequency 0. Therefore I only use odd order filters.

MetaDriver:
Well, then, lay them out. Really good filters.

What's there to post? These indicators just draw pictures for comparison and were written out of nowhere in half an hour. You can't even change the parameters there.

There are an infinite number ofdigital filters. They are calculated for a certain task depending on what you want to get. Shall I lay them all out?

Study the question, calculate the filters you need and use them.

It's not clear why your filters are better than the goat filters, first of all you can't seethe graph, and secondly, if the market changes, will you regenerate them?
Reason: