Either I was blind or it was like that before - moving averages - page 4

ZZZEROXXX:
Take the SMA 50 and SMA 7 and look at the results of crossovers in 2010 and 2001 for example

And what does it mean that they should or should not cross or should cross a certain number of times in a certain period of time?

And if they don't, then they don't work or they don't work properly?

I don't even know if this is funny or sad...

Write on which currency pair and which timeframe I should watch these crossovers. In a couple of days I'll make an indicator that works equally well in 2010 and 2001. I will post the pictures here. The indicator will not use any algorithms other than SMA50 and SMA7.

All day waiting for euro yen and euro cad collapse - euro yen down + 70 pips -

ZZZEROXXX:
For fuck's sake, explain what the filters are then, or poke around where to read. And explain why you think the market can't change so much that your digital filters won't stop working like any other indicators.

A filter is not an indicator in the general sense. It is a method for constructing a variety of indicators.

The most important method of research in any branch of science and technology (not just science and technology) is spectral analysis.

Spectral analysis can be done by:

1. 1. Mathematical apparatus of Fourier transform type. There are many such transforms. Not only Fourier transforms.

2. Selective filtering. It is impossible to do without filters.

There are methods combining the first two. But this is a secret subject :-))).

The essence of spectrum analysis is to decompose a complex signal into simple components, which undergo a simple analysis.

The next step is spectral synthesis. This is the addition of the spectral analysis results.

The standard set of MT4 has the MACD indicator. This is a band-pass filter. In fact, it is the most important indicator.

Mixon777:

All day waiting for euro yen and euro cad collapse - euro yen down + 70 pips -

The meaning of these rainbows is unclear.

AlexeyFX:

And what does it follow that they must or must not intersect or must intersect a certain number of times over a certain period of time?

The question is not about the number of crossings, but rather about the quality. Intersections should be profitable. EURUSD 1H

Zhunko:

A spectral analysis can be performed:

1. Mathematical apparatus such as the Fourier transform. There are many such transforms. Not just Fourier transforms.

Tell the truth, does it work sometimes?

Zhunko:

2. Selective filtering. You cannot do without filters here.

Is it like a circuit in a radio, tuned to a specific frequency?

Zhunko:

The standard set of MT4 includes MACD indicator. It is a band-pass filter. In fact, it is the most important indicator.

MACD or OsMA (MACD Histogramm)?

Zhunko:

The most important method of research in any branch of science and technology (not just that) is spectral analysis. ...

There is a MACD indicator in the standard MT4 kit. ... is the most important indicator.

:) Why not smile - it's Friday after all.

In the morning I'll be dragging aluminium - the lightest of all the glands.

so that was ironic sarcasm - MT indicators are actually brain thinners!? ))))))))

ZZZEROXXX:

1. Tell the truth, does it work sometimes?

2. is it like a circuit in a radio, tuned to a specific frequency?

3. MACD or OsMA (MACD Histogramm)?

1. It never works. The exception is option 3.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

tara:

:) Why not smile - it's the Friday after all.

I'll be hauling aluminium in the morning - the lightest of all the glands.

Yeah, someone sold a lot of mattal in the middle of the week = there was a collapse - now it's back up again
Reason: