Either I was blind or it was like that before - moving averages - page 7

ZZZEROXXX:
In the top post on this page, at the very top figure, a bunch of lines, how to determine which ones to work on? Are HPF, BPF, MF also filters? HPF is the high frequency one I assume, and the other two?

HPF is high-pass, BPF is bandpass. There's also a low-pass LPF, I don't see the point in turning it off yet, so there's no such button.

The close price is divided by the sum close=LPF+HPF or close=LPF+BPF+HPF or close=LPF+BPF(1)+...+BPF(N)+HPF.

MF - multifilter close=LPF+BPF(1)+HPF(1)=LPF+BPF(2)+HPF(2)=...=LPF+BPF(N)+HPF(N)

The top figure says that you cannot trade on this chart yet. LPF(blue) is going down - buying is forbidden. You could look at smaller charts or filters, or better yet look for other pairs.

Mixon777:

Well, I also have a market generator - it's great - it shows future prices by volume )

And reality:

it must be traded on the flip side =)))

ZZZEROXXX:
it must be traded on the flip side =)))
Someone on this forum has subtly pointed out that a trader does not need to know where the price will go, but must know how he should react to it.

granit77:
Someone here on the forum has subtly pointed out that a trader does not need to know where price is going to go, but does need to know how he should react to it.
Take it higher, as even Elder said in his books.

granit77:
Someone here on the forum has subtly pointed out that a trader does not need to know where the price will go, but does need to know how he should react to it.

- What's that?

- It's a pipe, darling...

===

And then they had children...

Mixon777:

Usually, many of you trade on 1 chart - on 1 pair - having a constant profit from one chart - I went further --- and decided to shelve the currencies - the euro to the euro and then the hedge

The market is a converter! All pairs are interrelated and USD is the main reserve currency - and it usually starts everything with it

I opened a demo account to check if JPY would fall - if USD shows weakening and other pairs go hand in hand with it - same for CAD - if 1 pair jumped 60 pips then other CAD pairs will catch up or fall in place

Here is the report from the demo - no open trades - only profits on the real - but a million is very far

I invite to test - I think this is a multi-currency move - so far brings only profits - but for a long time - think of the history - although the moving averages are the basis of any trading system - but the accuracy of that - first the USD signal - and then all pairs go as USD - some pairs hold on, but then fall to the level of USD

Here is a simple example of this week - all major pairs to JPY are flat - and at this time USD tears the flat and goes on a breakout - at this time GBP JPY - also follows the master - and then EUR = etc - but if GBP does not follow - or EUR then USD goes back to square one - all very simple time H 1 and separator Per so you can see 3 days history -

How are you doing? I've also been getting more and more interested in the fans from ..... What's interesting is that visually it's still a bit difficult to find inputs on smaller oscillations ...... It would be nice to first bring all pairs to relative prices and decompose these fans into oscillator lines (difference between neighbouring ma)...the problem is (we need to figure out how) to identify where the movement started earlier.... because different harmonics will have different values and one should probably look in the context of the transition from lower to higher harmonics and the level of influence of the lower on the higher at each stage...

trol222:
How are you getting on ?
Michonne's in a perpetual bath. For his MAs. It's better not to bring up his topics.

NTH:

Where you went, people from the MF academy came a long time ago, about 5 years ago. And what pisses me off the most about your post is that you're yakking without even bothering to do a little googling. And as for the point, it's a lot more expansive than that.
Cool cool cool.... so the academy is closed, everything interesting is for a small circle..... not to at least put in a few general words and not to bash a cognitive person over the head, but no.... since you are from the academy, why do you attract the statements of mere mortals from the normal forum....

sergeev:
Mihon is in a perpetual bath. For his MAs. His topics are better left unchallenged.

Oh, sorry, now every topic of interest whose author has been banned will be threatened with a ban or what .... people have expressed themselves here and now I have to create a new thread and ask them to write the same thing there????? what's the big deal?
Reason: