Either I was blind or it was like that before - moving averages

Usually, many of you trade on 1 chart - on 1 pair - having a constant profit from one chart - I went further --- and decided to shelve the currencies - the euro to the euro and then the hedge

The market is a converter! All pairs are interrelated and USD is the main reserve currency - and usually it's where everything starts

I opened a demo account to check if JPY would fall - if USD shows weakening and other pairs go hand in hand with it - same for CAD - if 1 pair jumped 60 pips then other CAD pairs will catch up or fall in place

Here is the report from the demo - no open trades - only profits on the real - but a million is very far

I invite to test - I think this is a multi-currency move - so far brings only profits - but will it last long? by history - count gray - although moving averages are the basis of any trading system - but the accuracy of that - first the USD signal - and then all pairs go as USD - some pairs hold on, but then fall to the level of USD

Here is a simple example of this week - all major pairs to JPY are flat - and at this time USD tears the flat and goes on a breakout - at this time GBP JPY - also follows the master - and then EUR = etc - but if GBP does not follow - or EUR then USD goes back to square one - all very simple time H 1 and separator per so you can see 3 days history -

Files:
radygabts.rar  1037 kb

Mixon777:

Moving averages are the backbone of any trading system

That's funny)

Mixon777:

Usually, many of you trade on 1 chart - on 1 pair - having consistent profits from one chart - I went further --- and decided to shelve the currencies - euro to euro and further hedge .....

Where you went, people from the MF academy came a long time ago, about 5 years ago. And what makes me most angry about your post is that you're yakking without even bothering to google a little. And as for the point, it's much broader than that.

NTH:

Where you went, people from the MF academy came a long time ago, about 5 years ago. And what pisses me off the most about your post is that you're yakking without even bothering to do a little googling. And as for the point, it's a lot more expansive than that.

You do not know anything about it. at Alpari - and forex club they did not tell me so easy how to make a profit - and here it is in 3 words - how to regulate currencies - 5 years? in the west it must be like 300 years they know about it and you 5 years - this is a very big secret among traders - ahhhh haha

Well, there you go! Another epiphany!

About MA, that's part of the truth. We don't have to stop there. Start looking into other filters. You'll be ripe for spectral analysis. Five years from now.

Learn to calculate your indices. Five more years. Then tests - 5 years, getting statistical data on real trading + 5 years, and it's time to go to the graveyard. :-))

Another one is getting shunned.... Why is creativity not welcome? Let the man have his say, he did not come to you with a grenade...

Everybody's so smart now....They just can't make any money and are hanging out on forums all the time...

If 1 pair bounces 60 pips, the other pairs will either catch up or put it back down<br / translate="no">.
Either they will catch up or they will put it in place - that's all, and which "or" - who knows.

I've already gone through everything, starting from looking for the grail here - and ending with guessing the stars and the market profile = MA history - SMA behaves fine - in reality a different psychology - I just have not seen people who have made a million just for the currency market - but who is on a roll with sausages here almost all earn - and who earn, either shut up or leave here, or curse the market who lost or left the dough - I've even made a generator of martingale - enter the tick data - get the price at the output - here are examples - I have a lot of money.

I've even made a generator of martingale - based on currency history - you type in tick data - and you get the output price - here are examples even -

The regular market - this is its true face) there are 1000's of variations - depending on the tick data - what numbers and so on

Integer:
Either they will catch up or they will put them in their place - that's it, and which "or" - who knows?
Well, it's either one or the other or the other.

For a first step towards understanding the market - not bad.

It's a thought-provoking information for the second step:

I have counted all the currencies shown in the figure: USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, CAD, AUD - 7 in total. There are 21 pairs in total. But why is there only 12 on the picture?

No more than 12 out of 21 pairs may be equally interesting for trading, usually less (why?) And why do we need other pairs if they only take up valuable space on the monitor?

It does not always start with USD, it is the same currency as all the others. And the moving averages are outdated for decades, they are only worth calculating with a calculator or a column, it is time to move to normal digital filters.

Mixon777:

Here is a demo report - no open trades - only profits on the real - but very far from a million

And this is the state from the Expert Advisor or did you trade by hand?
Reason: