Either I was blind or it was like that before - moving averages - page 8

I'm not interested in discussing the wands themselves, but how to calculate what is sometimes visible to the eye in multicurrency trading on the wands, because eyesight is not a perfect tool and fixes only the obvious changes, missing the details.

trol222:
It's not about discussing the wands themselves, but about how to calculate what is sometimes visible to the eye in multicurrency trading on the wands fan, because eyesight is not a perfect tool and it only registers obvious changes and misses the details.
They have been trying to tame the fan for five years already, so far without success. Today it is mainly used by adepts of graphical strategies to demonstrate their simplicity and efficiency. If we select only profitable parts of the chart, it makes one drool. However, EAs sneakily find at least as many failed entries on similar signals.

I don't see the point of fans at all. The mashups are terribly dependent on each other - even if their periods are very different. You won't find any "independent" signals/confirmations in a fan. I mean, there's not much more information in a fan of wipes than there is in a single wipe.

что интересно визуально всеравно сложновато найти входы на более мелких калебаниях ...... неплохо было бы сначала все пары привести к относительным ценам и разложить эти веера на осциляторные линии (разница между соседними ма)...вся проблема в том (надо придумать как ) выявить то где раньше началось движение.... ведь на разных гармониках будут разные значения и нужно наверное смотреть в контексте перехода от меньших гармоник к большим и уровень влияния меньших на большие на каждом этапе...

Sorry, I still don't get it. Valera, there's no need to look for hidden meaning where none exists in the first place. Well, there's no point in looking for differences between graphs of the same course ironed by a hundred different irons!

I don't understand a damn thing either. To obscure the meaning - why? Aesthetics? )))

Mixon777:

Well, I also have a market generator - it's a cool thing - it shows the price in the future by volume )

)))

AlexeyFX:

The top indicator is bandpass filters based on the SMA. They are made according to the AO principle - the higher one is subtracted from the lower МА. Lower indicator - the same on the basis of elliptic filters of the 3rd order. Without any lag increase the quality of filtering is better in how many times... I do not know, it is simply incorrect to compare.

And you shouldn't buy 2 more monitors, unless you are a serpent gorynych. Where can you get 2 more heads to look at 3 monitors? You have to paint everything you need on one monitor, and it's better to have it full screen.

On forum 5 there is an indicator Modified Optimum Elliptic Filter(https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/597)
It has the following formula for calculating the elliptic filter

//---- основной цикл расчета индикатора
   for(bar=first; bar<rates_total; bar++)
     {
      //---- формула для вычисления фильтра
      if(bar>min_rates_total) ExtLineBuffer[bar]=
         0.13785*(2*Get_Price(high,low,bar)-Get_Price(high,low,bar-1))
         +0.0007*(2*Get_Price(high,low,bar-1)-Get_Price(high,low,bar-2))
         + 0.13785*(2*Get_Price(high,low,bar-2) - Get_Price(high,low,bar-3))
         + 1.2103 *ExtLineBuffer[bar-1] - 0.4867*ExtLineBuffer[bar-2];
      else ExtLineBuffer[bar]=Get_Price(high,low,bar);

}

Is it possible to calculate this filter, or is it more complicated (implementation)?

while (i>=0)
   {
      k=i+49;
      SMA50[i]=0.0;
      SMA7[i]=0.0;
      while (k>=i)
      {
         SMA50[i]=SMA50[i]+close[k];
         if (k<=i+6) SMA7[i]=SMA7[i]+close[k];
         k--;
      }
      SMA50[i]=SMA50[i]/50/priceto[0]-1.0;