How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 19

Hello Aleh,
Just in case I wanted to warn you that you should probably be choosy with Internet offers (this is exactly what you do).
There are examples when even "famous people" (like the composter) can just say one thing and do another.
So you with your strategy are only needed as long as you have the strategy.
When the strategy will be with "them" you understand that anyone will tell you that he himself has already had the same idea and for a long time (the example composter).
Or just may not respond at all and never (an example of another "distinguished" but not with me so I will not write the name).
There is only one tip - you have to do yourself or with someone you know who he is in real life, or those who do not write for money and you will need to persuade them.
In short, as always, you really need help when you don't need it.
As much as possible need to do it yourself, even if you have to merge pieces written by different programmers.
That's how it is done in places where it's strict with "who and what can know".
It's fun to see how you've got everyone's hands all over the place.
Bravo.

corner_h писал (а):
Good afternoon, Aleh,
Just in case I wanted to warn you that with Internet offers you should probably be choosy, (that's exactly what you're doing).
There are examples when even "famous people" (like the composter) can just say one thing and do another.
When the strategy will be with "them" you understand that anyone will tell you that he himself has already had the same idea and for a long time (the example composter).
Or just may not respond at all and never (an example of another "distinguished" but not with me so I will not write the name).
There is only one tip - you have to do yourself or with someone you know who he is in real life, or those who do not write for money and you will need to persuade them.
As much as possible need to do it yourself, even if you have to merge pieces written by different programmers.
Bravo.

Yes, read Schwager's fifth chapter and you will be another owner of a wonderful strategy.

corner_h:
Good day Aleh,
So just in case I wanted to warn you that with Internet offers you should probably be discerning, (that's what you are doing)
So you and your strategy are only needed as long as you have the strategy.
When the strategy will be "them" you know that any one will tell you that he himself has had the idea and for a long time (the example composter)
or just can not respond at all and never (the example of another "respected" but not with me so I will not write the name)
there is only one tip - do yourself or with those you know who he is in real life, or those who do not write for money and you will need to talk to them.
In short, as always, you really get help when you don't need it.
That's how it is done in places with a strict "who and what can know"
. In general, it's funny to see how you got everyone to wave their hands around
Bravo.

Have you tried to sue Equius for taking advantage of your idea? Did you know that MetaStock has been drawing charts without any custom indicators, which you claim to be the first to discover?

qee:
NYROBA wrote (a):
qee:

If you look at the minute chart, the strategy is very transparent.

There is no smell of waves there.

qee, you argued that I couldn't replicate the result.

I have repeated the result, and even improved it.

A monitored account is an account that is visible during a trade

Let me make you an account just like Jurix's, no, even better! -

I will increase it by 1000% and reset the trading password to you. You'll have a good handicap.

It would not be so offensive, because it is not convenient to trade in 4 hands on one account. :)

Let's see which one of you two will make more money on the existing depo or vice versa.

who's the fastest to lose. All in your hands!

qee, write your password and I'll post the account number and the guest account here,

so everyone can watch you and Jurix trade in real time. :)

corner_h:
Good afternoon Aleh,
Just in case I wanted to warn you that you should probably be choosy with Internet offers (this is exactly what you do).
Bravo.

Thank you, for your support. :0)

Have you had any bad experiences with the composter?

By the way, I received a couple of warning letters in the mail, I won't say from whom, but there are respected people on the forum,

with names of programmers you shouldn't mess with, there was a nasty scam on their part...

Yes, it happens.

Mathemat писал (а): It's good that it provides for that, but why you don't want to show it is completely unclear to me. I myself would treat your behaviour not as cheap marketing, but as a valid claim to something really serious, if I saw your detailed statement, in which the three elements listed above are present and reasonable.
Matemat, there are several reasons for this...

nickbilak:

and here's a trade on the charts.

There's a lot of demagoguery here).

And if you look at the chart, roughly the average 4-5 deals with pyramids and fillings (ideally the state at this volatility could be more beautiful, but it is a matter of chance).

Figar0:
nickbilak:

and here's a trade on the charts.

There's a lot of demagoguery here).

And if you look at the chart, roughly the average 4-5 deals with pyramids and fillings (ideally the state at this volatility could be more beautiful, but it's a matter of chance).

Figaro, teach us how to make it even prettier!

NYROBA:
corner_h:
Good day Aleh,
Just in case I wanted to warn you that you probably should be choosy with Internet offers (this is what you just do).
In short - again, as always - you really get help when you don't need it.
Bravo.

Thank you, for your support. :0)

Have you had any bad experiences with the composter?

By the way, I received a couple of letters in the mail, I won't say from whom, but on the forum people are respected,

with names of programmers you'd better not communicate with, there was a nasty scam on their part... It also happens.

Yes, there are many talented programmers, but some just forget about the human (probably too much contact with the machine, so to speak).
And the reputation is such a thing, it will not earn banging his chest and shouting "I'm good and honest" on every corner,

As for the composter, he is the one for whom his twenties are more important than his word - tested by the man in the street.
Aleh, why don't you share your blacklist?
My email is corner_house[@]fastmail[.]
I promise not to publish

NYROBA:

By the way, I received a couple of warning letters in the mail, I won't say from whom, but there are respected people on the forum,

The names of programmers you'd better not mess with, there was a nasty scam on their part...

Publish a list of both programmers and senders of such correspondence, it will shed light on a lot of things.
Reason: