[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 6

Good day ! If anyone can help ! https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8788 this is what i would like to have only the settings for the averages. there was also a stochastic magdi rsi --------- and there were settings for each indicator.and stopolos and

and take profit. and if someone could put in the difference between the averages. thanks in advance. and here's another one
http://try2trade.com/2010/08/06/adviser-trend_of_emas/и again ask to have a setting for all averages and all indicators. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been struggling with this for a month now and the mess I made --------- is very bad

eduard9898:

Good day ! If anyone can help ! https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8788 that's about all i want only the settings for the averages. there was also a stochastic magdi rsi --------- and there were settings for each indicator.and stoplos and

and take profit. and if someone could put in the difference between the averages. thanks in advance. and here's another one
http://try2trade.com/2010/08/06/adviser-trend_of_emas/и again ask to have a setting for all averages and all indicators. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been struggling with this for a month now and the mess I made --------- is very bad

Stop posting in every topic thread. Fast from this can only be a ban.

If you need it really fast, then order it from the gobe.

radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

Hello! If your offer still valid, I would ask for help in writing the advisor. Description as follows:

1. It enters the market immediately when activated on an formed candle: bullish - to buy, bearish - to sell.

2. Two pending orders are placed at one time at a set step from the triggered order - buy stop higher by one step, and sell stop lower by one step.

3. After the first pending order triggers, the opposite pending order is deleted,

4. two new buy and sell pending orders are placed, but at a set step away from the newly triggered order.

(Steps for each currency pair and for different sessions will vary).

5. Add an option to adjust the number of open orders,

6. As well as the ability to increase new lots for profitable positions, but not in times, but by a fractional number (i.e. 1.1, or 1.05).

7) Trailing stop for profit positions with the ability to disable this function.

8.Add an operating time limit, as each session will have different parameters.

9. A magic number, because several charts would be opened at the same time.

10.And of course stop loss, take profit.

11.There should also be an option of virtual stop loss, take profit, and trailing stop.

12. Possibility of capital management - the simplest - the dependence of lot size in % of deposit size.

Perhaps there are such Expert Advisors, but I have not been able to find them. Please, help me!

radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - do not mind (I will not ask for money).

Hello esteemed expert, please help me write an Expert Advisor for this algorithm, it would be desirable to work in the Strategy Tester.

1.Моментальное(Сиюсекундное ) определение вновь открывшегося торгового(не отложеных ордеров) ордера(Ордера открытого вручную и открытого спомощью советника).Система идентефецируюет ордер из друх вариантов (Sell или Byu) .

Если система определила ордер который рание не был открыт . то идет продолжение под номером 2.

2. Выполняеться какая то задача (Например,если Sell: Alert("Открытый ордер на продажу"+y);),(Например,если byu: Alert("Открыт ордер на покупку"+w);), всего 1-н раз,именно для этого ордера .

После того как еще открылся один ордер(толи системой, толи вручную ), система вновь действует с пункта 1 по пункт 2

Ksenia1966:

Hello!... Help, please!

Oksana, sorry, what do the numbers1966 mean in your nickname?

Roman.:

Oksana, sorry, what does the number 1966 mean in your nickname ?

Off the Flood, man!!! You just want to flub, and we have a lot on our mind how to write an advisor.

semiromid:

Off the Flood, man!!! You guys are just trying to flub, but we're just trying to brainwash our advisors.

Come on...:-))) Don't sweat it...

Roman.:

Oksana, excuse me, what do the numbers 1966 mean in your nickname ?

My advanced age!!!

But you'd better help your grandmother write an advisor! I understand that the idea is not a new one, and there are many of us here, but after an hour of hand trading using this method, my eyes are popping out. And at present this method suits me best.

Ksenia1966:

My advanced age!!!

But you'd better help your grandmother write an adviser! I understand that the idea is not a new one, and there are many of us here, but after an hour of hand trading using this method, my eyes are popping out of my head. I don't know why I'm interested in this method.

In that case, it's up to you .

P.S. In addition to this you can look in kodebase - similar - dark, if yourself are more or less in the subject, the edits to the code under their conditions will be quite easy ...

Roman.:

In that case you are here.

P.S. Apart from that you can look in the code base - a lot of similar stuff , if you are more or less in the subject, it won't be difficult to make changes to the code to suit your conditions...

Thank you, I have already searched the codebase, but my eyes are lost, there are so many interesting things, I can not decide what suits me. I myself have just started to study MQL, so I will not be able to assemble Expert Advisor from code fragments.
Reason: