Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 19

FAGOTT:

Well, I'll pass on that one! That's why he's a GRAAL.

You're going to have to pass in your next answer too:)

Relax... Enjoy your grail, or TA.

sever29:

You'll pass in the next answer too:)

Relax... Enjoy your grail, or TA.

What is the next answer e.6?

TA doesn't work! It's the first time I've heard of TA using probabilities. And the instrument AUD is a bad choice for TA. But the Euro, that's it!

FAGOTT:

How do I know? I look at the chart. Is the volatility in the Asian and American sessions the same or is it still different?

You are against predicting the price in the future, given its dynamics in the past, aren't you?

Q: How did you see and why do you think price volatility is different in the Asian and US sessions?

А! That's what you mean!

I don't use volatility to predict price!

Just because I don't believe in TA doesn't mean I can't look at the price chart.

FAGOTT:

Just because I don't believe in TA doesn't mean I can't look at the price chart.

Please answer the question: Where and when did you see and why do you think that price volatility is different in the Asian and US sessions?

A position is opened, the SL and TP are immediately set and the position is closed at one of these levels. Which TA method allows you to do this?

As far as I understand TA is mostly manual trading. In the sense of the need to constantly monitor the market situation and make decisions about closing positions based on the current market situation.

sever29 28.08.2010 23:13:00 PM corrected | delete
FAGOTT:

Please answer the question: Where and when did you see and why do you think the price volatility in the Asian and American sessions is different?

sever29:

Please answer the question: Where and when did you see and why do you think that price volatility is different during the Asian and American sessions?

Measure the average size in pips of a 30-minute bar during the Asian and American sessions.

FAGOTT:

measure the average size in pips of a 30 minute bar in the Asian and American sessions.

don't tell me what to do, answer the question above

sever29:

don't tell me what to do, answer the question above....

what was it? I answered the question where and when I saw different volatility.

Aren't you an investigator? Do you need it specifically?

Take yesterday. August 27. M30, AUDUSD. Bars at the beginning of the day and in the American session are the same size? Visually? This is not an indicator of volatility?

Sorry if you thought I was telling you what to do

)))))

Reason: