Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 24

Mischek:

You don't like middlemen or the fact that they charge money for it? The intermediary (the shop) sells you food, the bank charges interest on your rent, the broker gives you the opportunity to

I do not like middlemen who steal. I don't like middlemen who do not know what to do.

gip:
I don't like middlemen who steal. I don't like mediators who don't know their limits.

No one does, there's a choice, there's a head

sever29:

:)

pound/buck buy 1.55382, TP 1.55660, SL 1.54432; sell 1.54432, TP 1.54093, SL 1.55382. i.e. either enter buy or sell, close at the respective TP, if at SL, flip to the opposite position. Take delta for entry/exit to spread. As the situation develops, you may ask...

OH, TA... :) Starting to believe it myself :)

Avals:
Monitoring is in the profile. Although who knows what you think the proof is :)

Great monitoring! But if he was at least half a year old, he would not be worth it IMHO.

Don't take this as an attempt to diminish your merit - perhaps you just caught a wave?

You can read Taleb's argument.

sak120:

I have a simple fixed lot expert, slightly more complex than an avalanche and mathematically sound, earning 5-10% per month. Places a non-limit order with SL and TP=SL or TP=2*SL. Drawdown for fixed SL can reach 25%-30%. If you diversify, i.e. run several systems with different SL parameters, the drawdown can be reduced to 15%. I can show testing for any parameters, for example SL=20 pips and TP=40 pips, earns about 1000 pips per year - this is a good parameter, and so 800 pips for eurusd.

History testing is great, but what does it provide? The purpose of trading is to make profit. Not a virtual one, but a real one. You start an Expert Advisor on a real account with a minimum deposit and after a year of work you are the most sought-after expert in the Forex market. Of course, if the efficiency is as you stated.

FAGOTT:

Great monitoring! But if it was at least half a year old - it wouldn't be worth it IMHO.

Don't take it as an attempt to diminish your merit - perhaps you just caught a wave?

You can read Taleb's argument.

You can see that the account is over two years old. And a year of aggressive trading - from 100 quid to 9000.

I've read Taleb. What exactly does this account have to do with it? Getting lucky in 1832 trades?

And in general, you probably don't need arguments. Or only arguments that prove you're right ;)

Avals:

you can see that the account is over 2 years old. And a year of aggressive trading - from 100 quid to 9,000.

I've been reading Taleb. What exactly does this account have to do with it? Got lucky in 1832 trades?

And in general, you apparently don't need arguments. Or only arguments that prove you're right ;)

Yes? Well then I apologise. It's just that I was looking at the most impressive period from February to June 2010.

The dynamics of the account before that were somehow unimpressive... )))))

FAGOTT:

Yes? Well then I apologise. It's just that I was looking at the most impressive period from February to June 2010.

The account dynamics before that were somehow unimpressive...)))))

the dynamics were the same there. It's just that when a hundred is doubling or tripling, it's not noticeable on this graph, as even a 10% increase in already larger amounts. Just look at the increment in pips - there is no base change effect there.

Avals:
Just watch the increment in pips - no base change effect there.

I don't understand it all on Onyx... :(

For example - http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=20954.

Unrealistic in pips, modestly pocketable.

;)

FreeLance:

I didn't get it all on Onyx... :(

For example - https://www.mql4.com/go?http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=20954.

Unreal in pips, modest in pocket.

;)

What's not to understand? It depends on the MM. But six trades is nothing at all. Even without Taleb it is clear :)
Reason: