Windows 10 and pranks

decided to play a prank - upgraded to 10

it looks cool at first glance, some kind of wild mixture of quadratic macOS, linux and old vin

ran metatrader of course the first thing - well, I saw that all the accounts are gone, I do not know what to do....

transcendreamer:

decided to have a bit of a prank - upgraded to 10

it looks cool at first glance, some kind of wild mixture of quadratic macOS, linux and old vin

of course the first thing i did was run metatrader - and i saw that all the accounts had been wiped out. i don't know what to do....

can you roll it back to the old one?

i would also like to take a look, but it's only a year old

transcendreamer:

decided to play a prank - upgraded to 10

of course the first thing i did was to run metatrader - and i saw that all the accounts were gone, i don't know what to do....

should i re-login?

write to servicedesk?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Can you roll it back to the old one?

I'd like to take a look at it too, but it's only a year old.

it is theoretically possible, installer saves files of previous version, but probably not without consequences

In any case, it is worth upgrading, and if it requires money, we will cure it in the traditional way

valeriy odintsov:

What about re-logging in?

write to servicedesk?

I had to retype all logins and passwords from all accounts

No problems with operation, the MT window looks a bit different

Profiles connected without issue.

scrolling in panels works better

I back up the system every Friday to avoid problems like this.

system and a working disk, and in 4 years of continuous operation of W7-64 Ultimate (I practically don't switch off the computer) not a single crash has occurred!

I advise everyone to do the same.

Михаил:

system and a working disk, and in 4 years of continuous operation of W7-64 Ultimate (I practically don't switch off the computer) not a single crash has occurred!

thanks for the advice

When the operating system is upgraded, passwords are lost because password theft protection is triggered. The password database is encrypted uniquely for each copy of the operating system and hardware.

Михаил:

system and working disk, and in 4 years of continuous operation of W7-64 Ultimate (I practically don't switch off the computer) I have never had a single crash!

Every Friday, before the americans start, I shut down the computers and only turn them back on on Sunday at about 5 p.m. MSC

Renat Fatkhullin:
When you upgrade your operating system the passwords are lost because the anti-theft protection is triggered. The password database is encrypted uniquely for each copy of the operating system and hardware.

I see, thank you.

Also noticed that the new edge browser does not work correctly with the forum

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Can you roll it back to the old one?

I'd like to see it too, but it's only a year old.

What do you mean, "only a year"? ?
Reason: