Does the Grail exist? - page 9

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Too early exit from the sell probably has to do with the fear that the redhead will go back up. And it went down after a small correction.

M, that's life for sure. :)) And there's no other way. :))

Mathemat >>:
Слишком ранний выход из селла, вероятно, связан с опасениями, что рыжая снова пойдет вверх. А она после небольшой коррекции ухнула вниз.

))) I shuddered as if I had seen a ghost. The thing is, the "redhead" was called EESR on the stock exchange while she was still alive, of course...

===

RAO UESR was meant - that was its ticker on the mamba.

Pardon me for being off-topic - it's either good or nothing.

Let's take a look at the cadchf entries:

All entries are purchases. The first buy (above all) is extremely unsuccessful. And the total drawdown on all positions of this pair is 1029, or 1029/7698 ~ 14% of the account balance.

(Corrected 2 times - looked in the wrong profit:) Total balance of all open positions is positive (1774). If you, FantasYGold, are aiming to make a profit on every trade, then this is not a good strategy. But if your goal is just profit on average, then why not close all at once, admitting mistakes on cadchf?

The catch is that you have put too many eggs in one basket: four positions out of all open are one symbol each, all to one side. Are you spoiling, master?

What is the entry time (date) on the cadchf?

Lena, you can see it in the screenshot, I included the trading tab. April 7, 9, 12 and 12.

Pardon me. The picture didn't load for some reason. I can see it now.

In short, first impression is (this is my imho): when everything is going well, the author of the topic does not spoil and plays more or less reasonably. But if problems arise, then desperate steps are taken in an attempt to win back (dilution; you can see on the picture that distances between orders are the same). It is very difficult to call it a sign of professionalism.
Perhaps, the author has the mania of perfection (it is OK, many people suffer from it, including myself to some extent; it seems to be called perfectionism): he wants to make profit in each trade. But it is impossible.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Perhaps the author has a mania for perfection (that's okay, many people suffer from it, including myself to some extent; it seems to be called perfectionism).
Everything depends on the measure. It can even be a very dangerous illness, especially when it comes to women and children.

I'm willing to agree that the author is a talented, experienced player. There are downsides, but the overall profile beats them, at least for now.
But I have a simple question - WHY call it a GRAAL?

And even simpler, why bother with people's brains? If you're going to run a branch, then the essence, but not for the sake of that they say there is a grail - know it and that's all there is to it...

SProgrammer is indignant that people are jumping on the man with their skepticism ... So what is the reason for skepticism?
Absolutely sound skepticism - and cadchf confirms it. An unsuccessful, erroneous trade that will most likely have to be closed at a loss.
The other trades, it beats it.
The situation as a whole is not bad.
But it is not a grail. It is a successful trade.
The author is not going to open its principle and rightly so.
Then what can we discuss here? We can only be glad for the author.

The fact that it is possible to trade successfully is already known.

Kadchief. Н4. Divergence on the blue vertical, in apparent overbought. The first trade (trades - in red verticals) to buy was opened on fixing under the trend line (!), where it is more logical to sell, not buy. The second one under the "cunning line", about which the pro should know. It's also an obvious sell. The third one is right after the gap, which is not correct (the gap is not always closed backwards). The fourth trade is more/less logical (there was a d/k on the hour and formed on 4H)... So would a close and a re-run, on a d/k down, on a sell. A return to orders is unlikely, imho. H4 doesn't want to go there at all. Moreover, there might be another gap down on Monday. Here, the trades on this pair cause doubts of having a clear view of the trade. But, of course, this is only my opinion. I would like to be wrong.

Reason: