Does the Grail exist? - page 5

sever29 писал(а) >>

There's a thread on the A...and forum, see what the problem is. And there was not a very warm welcome there, but he did take root. Here something scared the demster off. He says he'll feed us with his predictions for a month and then will run away.

It has been said correctly - those who are the most active do not give a warm welcome, what can they show?

People who write that I am a clown, will you do the same? Or do you think making 800% without stops in 8 working days is luck or am I lucky? <br / translate="no">.
How can you say after saying that the author is a clown? He's not a clown, he's a circus schopito and a menagerie in one.

My son, the grail is not 800% in 8 working days and without stops, my son, the grail is 100% per annum over 7-10 years and the maximum drawdown is not more than 5-7%. When you learn to produce such results, then we'll talk:

I would like to note that the picture shown is not a grail, this system is only 5-7% different from a random entry. Let's see how the topicstarter will talk when he can catch this 5-7%:))

Helen >>:

"Ну дайте доступ к своему счету, хоть как-то близкому по результату, раз такие умные."
"Поэтому надо стараться верить в успех."
... аж сподвигло... а то на этом форуме гораздо легче по морде лица получить, чем пожелания удачи.

FantasYGold, если уверены в робастости своего детища, приходите сюда - helenclubfinance.com/forum. Мониторьтесь, будем посмотреть... Конечно, если желаете и умеете работать профессионально. Желателен реал.
Естественно, такие же результаты (как вы представили) работы вашей стратегии в будущем, вызывают сомнения - особенно в летне-осенний период. Вы застали довольно легко предсказуемые три месяца. Отсюда и сарказм, на который вы нарвались.

Осторожней. Удачи!

)))You can't buy it Lena.

C-4 писал(а) >>
How can you say the author is a clown after saying that? He is not a clown, he is a circus schopito and a menagerie in one person.

My son, the grail is not 800% in 8 working days and without stops, the grail is 100% p.a. in 7-10 years with maximal drawdown not more than 5-7%. When you learn to produce such results, then we'll talk:

Show me a constant lot, please... eek. :)

**** Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is D1, sorry sir but you seem to be the clown. :))

Yesterday...I was out with friends on Friday and after a pint I had a rare genius thought...NO GRAIL! And it made me so sad!!!

Yes, this is D1, but didn't you know that all other timeframes except d1 are clown timeframes?
Once again, exclusively for clowns show the results of the system, I emphasize not a grail, with a constant lot 0.1:

I show them only to shut up the growing stench: that only morons sit on this forum, who only know how to code for() loops and who do not understand anything in markets. But the real traders, they may not know how to program, but they can do 800% for 8 working days.

Rayder69 >>:
Вчера...в пятницу с друзьями посидел и после литра меня посетила на редкость гениальная мысль...НЕТУ ГРААЛЯ! И так грустно, что-то стало!!!

Yes, the grail does not exist. It cannot exist as a matter of principle. Markets are too efficient to allow it to exist. Besides, if it existed, nothing good would come of it, because someone else, not us, would own the overwhelming part of the world. But you do not need a grail to make money on the markets. You need a simple system and common sense. Time and diligence will do the rest.

Rayder69 >>:
Вчера...в пятницу с друзьями посидел и после литра меня посетила на редкость гениальная мысль...НЕТУ ГРААЛЯ! И так грустно, что-то стало!!!

Look in the mirror, if it is not there, go back to the charts when it is reflected there :)
If you want, you can start an Internet project - a social network for traders, arrange everything so that everything reminds the worst of all Runet forums, in general, there is room for all those who identify themselves with this business. You won't be able to compete with the Odnoklassniki, but you won't die of hunger because of advertising :). Of course, the latter is a joke, but as you know...

C-4 писал(а) >>
Yes, this is D1, but didn't you know that all other timeframes except d1 are for clowns?
Once again, exclusively for clowns, I show the results of the system, I emphasize not a grail, with a constant lot 0.1:

I show them only to shut up the growing stench: that only morons sit on this forum, who only know how to code for() loops and who do not understand anything in the markets. But real traders, they may not know how to program, but they can make 800% in 8 working days.

D1 - well, well :))) Yes even in the MT examples there is a grail ...

M1, all ticks, constant lot. Everything else is nonsense. Take MN, it's even tougher. :))

Awesome!)))
Reason: