[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 948

Everything is in the editor's help system, and what isn't there is looked up here.

Roman.:

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.kimiv.ru// has a function that determines the closing of the order by a stop loss. I.e., when you connect this function, you should prescribe the condition whether the position was closed after reaching the stop loss, if yes, then you should open the opposite position and add to the condition of opening your base position, the condition of its one-time opening...

Thank you, I will think how to do it.

001:

There is a slight omission here. When the opposite position opens and then closes on a stop or take, the conditions for opening will arise again. And I need ONE time.
Once? That is, I will NEVER open under this condition once in my life?
You must write your terms of reference correctly. And you will be quickly advised.

001:
When a stop position is reached . There is a position, it has a stop. When the price reaches the stop, open the opposite position. Do not open anything else on the first position.

My understanding is that from this particular stop-locked position, with a particular ticket, you need to open once to the opposite side if this position is stop-locked. Right?

Then you need to remember the ticket of the position you already opened the opposite direction from and, along with the other checks I wrote, check the ticket as well. If a position with this ticket has already opened the opposite position, do not open any more.

Hello Good people, help me understand please.

The question is this:

• AllSymbols=True- Keep track of positions of all symbols. If True, then EA will track positions of all symbols. If False, then it will only track the positions of the current symbol.
  • Magic=-1- The ID of the position, MagicNumber. If this value is less than zero, the EA will track positions with any Magic, otherwise only those with a Magic equal to the given one.
  • LevelProfit=25- Level of profit in points which should be reached by the position so that its stop would be moved to Breakeven.
  • LevelWLoss=1- Breakeven level in points, to which the stop loss will be transferred after its profit reaches the
  • LevelProfit in points.
  • ShowComment=True- Show comment.
  • UseSound=True- Use a sound signal to inform about the fact of trading operation execution or non-execution.
  • SoundSuccess="expert.wav" - The name of the sound file.
  • SoundError="timeout.wav" - Error sound file name.
  • NumberOfTry=2- Number of trading attempts for errors.

I can't understand what these fields are for (I have highlighted them below)?

• LevelProfit=25- Level of profit in points which should be reached in order for its stop to be moved to Breakeven.
  • LevelWLoss=1- Breakeven level in points, to which the stop loss will be transferred after the position reaches the level
  • LevelProfit in pips.

Isn't their function the same? Please explain

SFB:

Hello Good people, help me understand please.

The question is this:

• AllSymbols=True- Keep track of positions of all symbols. If True, then EA will track positions of all symbols. If False, then it will only track the positions of the current symbol.
  • Magic=-1- The ID of the position, MagicNumber. If this value is less than zero, the EA will track positions with any Magic, otherwise only those with a Magic equal to the given one.
  • LevelProfit=25- Level of profit in points which a position has to reach before its stop will be moved to Breakeven.
  • LevelWLoss=1- Breakeven level in points, to which the stop loss will be transferred after the position reaches this level
  • LevelProfit in points.
  • ShowComment=True- Show comment.
  • UseSound=True- Use a sound signal to inform about the fact of trading operation execution or non-execution.
  • SoundSuccess="expert.wav" - Name of the sound file.
  • SoundError="timeout.wav" - Error sound file name.
  • NumberOfTry=2- Number of trading attempts for errors.

I can't understand what these fields are for (I have highlighted them below)?

• LevelProfit=25- Level of profit in points which needs to be reached in order for its stop to be moved to Breakeven.
  • LevelWLoss=1- Breakeven level in points, to which the stop loss will be transferred after the profit reaches the level
  • LevelProfit in points.

Isn't their function the same? Please explain

This is different things Profit level is the level in pips, when you reach it, the position will be moved to Breakeven (Breakeven itself is also multi-level from 0 - position opening level), I hope I explained it well, IMHO, for example...

001:

Thank you, I will think about how to do it.
There's no need to think. You have a pose with Magic. It closed on the stop - you open the opposite pose with Magic+1. And you only check the Magic pose to close on the stop. Therefore, if Magic+1 pose also closes on stop, it will not be a condition for opening the opposite pose again - Magic is not the one...

Roman.:

This is different things Profit level is the level in pips, when you reach it, the position will be moved to Breakeven (Breakeven itself is also multi-level from 0 - position opening level), I hope I explained it well, IMHO, for example...

Thank you very much ! All clear and understandable !

auto confdata centr - off

a question for the hall, software to work slicing-collecting history, HST CSV and so on formats ?

today i have been writing quotes for one brokerage brokerage firm all day long.

I turned it on and got a *tale* from my favorite Metquotes.)

is the best way to write msql bases and add (fragments) by hand?

And by the way, you can start a thread where you can post quotes of minute values at high ATR (30period)

best seen - the concept of the kitchen - delays and stuff.

?

for example let's limit it to 10 days - aka noname here, and run through the statistics

Reason: