[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 330

vladds:

GUYS! YOU SAY(AT RISK OF LOSS), BUT WHEN THEY TRADE WITHOUT EXPERT ADVISORS, DO YOU THINK THEY LOSE? OR DO THEY TAKE A RISK?

THEY'RE LEAKING AND THE PROS ARE LEAKING! ONLY THEY LIMIT THEMSELVES IN LOSSES AND OWLS DO NOT! ALL YOU NEED FROM AN OWL IS A QUALITATIVE MARKET ENTRY! ONCE A DAY IS ENOUGH !

THIS IS WHATMANY BEGINNERS WANT! YOU MAY ENTER THE MARKET BY A BIGGER LOT. YOU NEED TO ENTER THE MARKET WITH A BIGGER LOT AND WORK OFF YOUR DAY!

But we try to be in the market 24 hours a day, and we really have to fight every situation!

When you put a lot of lots into the market, you may enter the market with a lot more lots, but you don't want to risk it.

So, take the most versatile owls, add parameters "START TRADE" "END TRADE" (i.e. the time frame, you can even use 2-3), and optimize them (preferably from 2007). ;)
If there will be 500+ deals, we can work on something and fine-tune it. Even if we have a small profit, we can use more instruments. The main thing is reliability.

(Sorry for the grammatical errors, not my mother tongue).

MeTrade:
So take the most versatile owl, add "start trade" "end trade" parameters (i.e. time range, even 2-3), and optimise (from 2007 preferably). ;)
If there will be 500+ deals, we can work on something and fine-tune it. Even if we have a small profit, we can use more instruments. The main thing is reliability.

(Sorry for the grammatical errors, not my mother tongue).
Reliability and small profit :)

vladds:

GUYS! YOU SAY(RISK OF LOSS), BUT WHEN THEY TRADE WITHOUT EXPERT ADVISORS, HOW DO YOU THINK THEY LOSE? OR DO THEY TAKE A RISK?

THEY'RE LEAKING AND THE PROS ARE LEAKING! ONLY THEY LIMIT THEMSELVES IN LOSSES AND OWLS DO NOT! ALL YOU NEED FROM AN OWL IS A QUALITATIVE MARKET ENTRY! ONCE A DAY IS ENOUGH !

THIS IS WHATMANY BEGINNERS WANT! YOU MAY WANT TO ENTER THE MARKET BY A BIGGER LOT. YOU NEED TO ENTER THE MARKET WITH A BIGGER LOT AND WORK OFF YOUR DAY!

But we try to be in the market 24 hours a day, and we really have to fight every situation!

When you get to the Market, you run out of money, when you get to the Market, and you don't have to do anything !

Heh-heh-heh-heh. Been reading your posts since the first pages. How quickly people change or get smarter ?! :)))))

TEXX:

Heh-heh-heh-heh. I've been reading your posts since the first pages. How quickly people change or get smarter ?! :)))))

:-) If you get to that level - "so let's think on what chart? at what time? and in what situation is it guaranteed to enter the market then the ILANS and the LAVINS and the like don't need them at all!!! That's the question, because that - that's the beauty of them, they are ALWAYS in the market, regardless of any type of analysis, and mow pennies on min. lots or % of DEP and the more (often) the market goes not in the direction of opening orders, the more likely that eventually the shot will be - and that's all ... See Bollinger on Bollinger Bands - he specifically writes there that periods of low volatility, are followed by periods of high volatility - narrowing followed by widening of bands, widening followed by their narrowing... this is what we should use, using MM variant. I myself came to this by experience - see my posts and links from this page of this forum thread.

Roman.:

:-) If you dig down to this level - "So let's think on what chart? at what time? and in what situation one is guaranteed to enter the market Then the ILANS and the LAVINS and the like do not need them at all! That's the question, because that - that's the beauty of them and that they are ALWAYS in the market, regardless of any type of analysis, and mow pennies on min. lots or %-of-dep and the more (often) the market goes in the direction of not opening orders, the more likely that eventually the shot will be - and that's all ... See Bollinger on Bollinger Bands - he specifically writes there that periods of low volatility, are followed by periods of high volatility - narrowing followed by widening of bands, widening followed by their narrowing... this is what we should use, using MM variant. I got to this by experience - see my posts and links from this page of this forum thread.

Then we lose the main point of this thread - ...are ALWAYS in the market, regardless of any kind of analysis, and mow dough...

Although it does not matter, a lot of people have not learned how to mow it.

TEXX:

Then we lose the main point of this thread - ...are ALWAYS in the market, regardless of any kind of analysis, and mow dough...

It doesn't matter though, a lot of people have never learned how to mow it.

The research continues... :-)

Roman.:

The research continues... :-)

Then you can start digging here

Strategy Tester Report
MACD Sample
EGlobal-Cent2 (Build 409)

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 1 Hour (H1) 2011.11.01 00:00 - 2011.12.16 22:00 (2011.11.01 - 2011.12.18)
Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Parameters TakeProfit=20; Lots=0.1; TrailingStop=15; MACDOpenLevel=4; MACDCloseLevel=2; MATrendPeriod=19;
Bars in history 1809 Modelled ticks 418959 Modeling quality 90.00%
Chart mismatch errors 3
Initial deposit 500.00
Net profit 492.35 Total profit 492.35 Total loss 0.00
Profitability Expected payoff 15.88
Absolute drawdown 54.00 Maximum drawdown 129.00 (16.87%) Relative drawdown 16.87% (129.00)
Total trades 31 Short positions (% win) 14 (100.00%) Long positions (% win) 17 (100.00%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 31 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of all) 0 (0.00%)
Largest profitable trade 20.00 losing trade 0.00
Average profitable deal 15.88 Deal loss 0.00
Maximum number continuous wins (profit) 31 (492.35) Continuous losses (loss) 0 (0.00)
Maximum Continuous profits (number of wins) 492.35 (31) Continuous loss (number of losses) 0.00 (0)
Average continuous winnings 31 Continuous loss 0

Maybe we should continue in this direction after all, we've only just begun... :-)

Ilans, martins, averaging, locks.... etc. in the same vein, that's why they are ALWAYS in the market, regardless of any kind of analysis, and they take the dough... :-)

Roman.:

Maybe we should continue in this direction after all, we've only just begun... :-)

Ilans, martins, averaging, locks.... etc. in the same vein, that's why they are ALWAYS in the market, regardless of any kind of analysis, and they take the dough... :-)

It's the most popular variant so far) And what Vlad wrote, it's clear that 1 or 2 or 5 deals per day is enough for sure, and the hands are even better... but this is a fantasy so far(

7Konstantin7:
Yes, this is the most popular option so far) And what Vlad wrote it is clear that enough 1 2 5 deals a day to be sure ... but this is still a fantasy(

All diggers in the direction of upgrading in the direction of TS and MM related to ILANs, martini! :-), locs, phobias,ugh, phobias - no, etc. is dedicated from the heart... :-)

This is some kind of FANTASTIC!!! - sound louder... :-)

Reason: