EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 995

All weekly indicators are pointing to a further EURUSD decline, but the day's fall has slowed down and there is a possibility of a pullback to 1.3750-65 on the watch. And in general there is a need to unload the price, already oversold and this promises a major

1.39-1.40. That's how it is...

Autochartist.com writes:

The general trend of the EUR/USD pair

15.02.2010 15:45

Creating trends often consists of waiting for congestion and corrections to occur before resuming a general movement. This is also the case in the 30-minute chart of the EUR/USD pair, where trading takes place within a prolonged pennant.

We should not assume a continuation, although this is more likely than a reversal, but we will wait for a confirmation, in order for prices to move down through support.

On the 240-minute chart there is a noticeable deceleration, although the overall movement remains downward, with rather low lows and highs. The impetus to trade could be either prices breaking through the blue downtrend support line or prices depleting at the green downtrend resistance line.

Either way, prices will have to break through the pennant support line on the 30-minute in order for the longer trend to continue.

Down we go on the Euray and have a decent flight.

My opinion

Black Swan.

NikT_58 >>:

Вниз полетим по Евре и прилично полетим.

Мое мнение

Черный лебедь.

From what levels???

Galina писал(а) >>

Why shouldn't he be?

I have everything according to plan.

All according to the markings.

We'll see :)

Galina, no offense, but so far none of your predictions have come true (and on the markup too). So this is a "wake-up call" to analyse and revise your TS.

waitra >>:

Галина, не обижайтесь, но пока что ни один из ваших прогнозов не сбылся (и по разметке тоже не пошло). Так что это "звоночек" проанализировать и пересмотреть свою ТС.

Turning away from the charts and monitor and looking at the overall situation, a plausible picture seems to be of the euro falling to 1-1.2 by the summer and then a reverse hike with the dollar falling to nowhere.

The forex charts now in no way reflect the economics of the currencies represented. All these currencies have the same owners and the manipulation of the movement is all about swinging in order to shake out the cache, those who have it. The fall will continue as long as the majority, fuelled by hope in the news, the media and the forums, among others, will buy, and vice versa.

You have to put yourself in the shoes of someone who is playing against you and those like you before making a decision.

Hi all !!!

Good trades !!!!

Today nan not be as boring as yesterday :)))

waitra писал(а) >>

Galina, no offence, but so far none of your predictions have come true (and the markup has not gone either). So this is a "wake-up call" to analyse and revise your TS.

Why ?????

I think everything is working out for now :)))

Once again I will show you what I am waiting for...

I said I'd buy it, and I said I'd add it at 1.3478.

Except it probably won't get there.

But I don't know that for sure.

So what if I was 100 pips wrong. ))))

Funny, really :)

And this is what we are witnessing now

And did I make a mistake :)))) ???

If it breaks through 1.3450, then yes, I'll say I was wrong !

But not yet, all according to my plan :)))

And in the Euro Aussie too.

Reason: