EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 999

I'll put in my five cents...

the turkeys are lying... The candle of the week opened up... There's no way we can go lower now! I think the pullback is medium-term, and then to the lows!

The price should cool down!

EricGR писал(а) >>

I'll put in my five cents...

the turkeys are lying... The candle of the week opened up... There's no way we can go lower now! I think the pullback is medium-term, and then to the lows!

The price has to cool down!

The picture is not increasing. Can you save it in another way?

Here's the answer - on H4 and H1 the indices are very high and the fall is still possible :)

Looks like the pound was a trick on the news after all. Looks like we're going down :)

What do you think of this triangle and the shot from it? What do you think?

Hello to all who read and to those who argue)))) tell me on the gold action or at least the thinking .... I sold at 1102...and the picture is this in the future

odiseif писал(а) >>

Hello to all who read and to those who argue)))) tell me on the gold action or at least thinking .... I sold at 1102...and the picture is like this I see in the future

Morning! You surprise me, no one quarrelled here (misinformation went), one man was given advice, that's all.

Alexan писал(а) >>

What do you think of this triangle and the shot from it? What do you think?

I agree about the triangle, and as for the shot - it could go either way, the news on the pound is worse than expected but better than the past values. However, at 13:30, the BOE inflation letter will be released, after that, we will be able to see where to aim. All technical signals under the influence of fundamental news may be cancelled.

P.S. Congratulations to all on the opening of the thousandth page of the branch!

so with the lolotichko I'm in a sweat, I'm already yaa***ing marginal already))))

waitra писал(а) >>

P.S. Congratulations to all on the opening of the thousandth anniversary page of the branch!

And you with the same! And about the shot - with this layout only downwards. Otherwise you have to rearrange letters :).

odiseif писал(а) >>
so with the pawl ato I'm in a sweat already yaa***ing margins already))))

Looked at gold. The price has already consolidated above 1113. But on the back of the $ movement there is a chance of a bounce to 1098.

50/50

Reason: