EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 997

And then there's this....

Look at the dollar pairs (Novosil, Aussie, Canadian, pound....)

The euras among them is the most lagging one !!!

This means that if an upward movement on the daily intervals has started (a bounce or a trend change, doesn't matter here),

then it turns out

the eu will be the one going up the most !!!

Just compare on different pairs.

syan писал(а) >>

Guys I'm in the lok from 3740 buy and 3540 sell. I was buying before the Greek bailout was due to be announced, it seemed impossible not to bail out. Later on the downside was winning enough, but the euro outlook forced me to break even. Now the only thing that bothers me is when to close the buy... Generally, considering all I gained during the fall, the loss of 100 points is the best option, but I would like to do better... What do you advise? Would it rise above 3700?

it's almost 3700, i would rather worry about the sell....

Galina писал(а) >>

And then there's this....

Look at the dollar pairs (Novosil, Aussie, Canadian, pound....)

The euras among them is the most lagging !!!

This means that if an upward movement in the daily intervals has started (a bounce or a trend change, doesn't matter here),

then it turns out

the eu will be the one going up the most !!!

Just compare on different pairs.

Strange Galina, but you seem to have a split personality in the thread

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/123919/page4

You write CLOSE - in this one CLOSE.

Galina wrote >>

Yes, also 0.01.

I know it's ranting.... but still....

8 pairs (16 trades) already closed in profit.

dentraf писал(а) >>

Galina, do not take all words to heart, you are going the right way! Try your ideas and do not listen to anyone, even if they are wrong, they are yours and that is the most valuable thing!!!! only those who do nothing are not mistaken!!!!!!

You should blindly believe that you are right and not notice almost 100% - mistakes? - What's right about that? It's generally not about Galina personally, but in general, one must be able to see mistakes, one must understand what is happening in the present in order to know what to do in the future.

Of course, anyone can make mistakes, there is nothing surprising, but if a person makes the same mistakes over and over again, and does not draw any conclusions from this - is it right?

syan писал(а) >>

Guys I'm in the lok from 3740 buy and 3540 sell. I was buying before the Greek bailout was due to be announced, it seemed impossible not to bail out. Later on the downside was winning enough, but the euro outlook forced me to break even. Now the only question that bothers me is when to close the buy... Generally speaking, considering all I gained during the fall, the loss of 100 points is the best option, but I would like to do better... What do you advise? Will it rise above 3700?

О !!!!

If I were you, I would do this. I've learned a thing or two about locks!

First of all, I understand you're in a negative lock. So both of your positions are in the red.

1. You have to wait for the day candle to close. After all, it is not the fact that it is the reversal upwards, and not the fact that it will go further down.

You need to see what it will be, and one day will not solve anything for you. You should not hurry in such cases.

If the candlestick is white, then tomorrow on a pullback within a day, I would cover the shorts on the eu.

2.If you have already decided to cover the buy (a mistake in my opinion), the first point in time may happen tonight at 1.3773.

But in my opinion, it will continue upwards.

baltik писал(а) >>

Strange, Galina, but you seem to have a split personality in the thread

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/123919/page4

You write CLOSED - in this one CLOSED

:)))

That's not what we're talking about !

Bot we're discussing there, I wonder, don't confuse :))

waitra писал(а) >>

Blindly believing yourself to be right and not noticing almost 100% - mistakes? - What is the right thing to do here? It's generally not about Galina personally, but in general, you need to be able to see mistakes, you need to understand what is happening in the present in order to know what to do in the future.

Of course, anyone can make mistakes, there is nothing surprising, but if a person makes the same mistakes over and over again, and does not draw any conclusions - is it right?

I wonder what kind of rake you are talking about .... ?

Can you tell me more about....

Galina писал(а) >>

I wonder what kind of rake you're talking about .... ?

Can you tell me more about....

For more details, see my post here + a bunch of your comments on the last pages of this thread, you can look at the time and situation.

Look for yourself personally, do not rush to forward or prove something to someone.

waitra писал(а) >>

For more details see my post here + a bunch of your comments on the last pages of this thread, you can look at the time and the situation.

See for yourself personally, don't rush to forward or prove anything to anyone.

With the last forecast, yes, screwed up :)

But I said straight away that nerves are more expensive, so the hell with intraday trading!

The eu was just like that. (I won't make more intraday predictions).

And on the EUR AUSTRALIAN, I've written many times and I can say it again.

I have 0.03 open at 0.5407.

I will also buy at 0.5230 (I think today).

And I will also buy at 0.5003 !!!

THIS is the long term !!!

Don't look for any ambiguities in my forecasts.

Galina писал(а) >>

I screwed up the last forecast :)

But I said right away that nerves are more important, so I don't give a damn about intraday trading!

That forecast for the euro was just like that. (I won't make more intraday predictions).

And on the EUR AUSTRALIAN, I've written many times and I can say it again.

I have 0.03 open at 0.5407.

I will also buy at 0.5230 (I think today).

And I will also buy at 0.5003 !!!

THIS is the long term !!!

Don't look for any ambiguities in my forecasts.

To be honest, I do not give a damn about your forecasts, they have no credibility or weight. What you say is good, but if you do not accept feedback, then what is the point? In theory, it would be more profitable for me to maintain the illusion that "all is well", because the more you lose, the more I can earn.

You have already spent a lot of time on this outburst of altruism - you have been given the information, and how to use it - you decide for yourself.

Reason: