EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 993

Galina >>:

Завтра наверное тоже ничего грандиозного не произойдет....

Так и будет еврик топтаться туды сюды

Скукатища.

I don't agree with you there... As I've noticed, if they have a day off on Monday, the next day is usually a busy one... Let's see if it's true or not =)))

forex-k >>

get three levels

1.3500 - premium 103 = 1.3400

1.3550 - premium 122 = 1.3430

1.3600 - premium 143 = 1.3460

conclusion: indicator levels and real data do not converge (you have to understand exactly how the indicator gets these lines)

but if you consider these levels without the premium it's more like the truth, in this case the price rebounded from the first strong level 1.3600

and I also think that open interest is more significant than the last day volume levels

Something like this!!!!

Calculated like this!!!!

Happy trading to all!!!

Rover82 писал(а) >>

I don't agree with you there... As I've noticed, if they have a day off on Monday, the next day is usually a busy one... We'll see whether it's like that or not =)))

It happens, currencies don't stand still for long !!!!!!

And the eurik, for sure :))))

Rover82 >>:

Тут я с вами не соглашусь... Как я заметил, так если у них выходной в понедельник, то на след. день обычно движуха ни хилая... Посмотрим так или не так =)))

Как-то так!!!!

А высчитывается это так!!!!

why would you subtract 20 pips from 1.3600 if you have to subtract 120 pips according to the screenshot?

and you should probably subtract the last premium at the close of the previous day (Last)

So boring today.....

At least you could push it somewhere....

It doesn't matter whether it's up or down ))))

Galina >>:

Как же сегодня скучно.....

Ну хоть куданьть ее бы толкнули....

Ужо не важно вверх или вниз :))))

Slowly going down, I think

forex-k >>:

а почему Вы вычитаете от 1.3600 20 пунктов, если нужно вычитать 120 пунктов судя по скрину? для Put опциона

да и потом нужно скорее всего отнимать последнюю премию на момент закрытия прошедшего дня (Last)

I am not going to argue with anyone, I could be wrong. But I will say one thing, when I was surfing the net to find out how to calculate the price, I came across an interesting statement that in some cases you can calculate the price at a higher premium. I also have the possibility of calculating the price not only for pre-settlements, but also for net changes. By the way it works very well too =)))

brodiaqa писал(а) >>

It looks like we're going downhill.

No way...

It's been sticking all day!

We'll go above 1.3620 again.

We'll close the day's candle at 1.3607.

Nothing will happen today ... unfortunately.

Rover82 >>:

Спорить не буду ни с кем, я могу и ошибаться. Но скажу одно, когда перерывал инет, как все таки правильно высчитывать цену и наткнулся на одно интересное высказывание, что можно высчитывать в некоторых случаях по большей премии. А есть еще вариант высчитывать цену не только по пред. урегулированием, но и по Net.Изменению. Кстати тоже очень хорошо работает =)))

There is no point in arguing, I just wanted to understand how the OLI indicator calculates levels.

forex-k >>:

нет смысла спорить, просто я давно хотел разобраться как индикатор OLI расчитывает уровни. на сайте разработчика такой информации я не нашел.

The developer of this indicator immediately stated that he would not show the calculations.

You would probably do the same if you were him. And rightly so!

You have to pay for everything or think and do it yourself if you are not satisfied.

And he has enough interesting information on his website.

Galina, have you gone into the eaud? The wait for the reversal seems to have been exacerbated by the presence of an immeasurable number of the same willing, and postponed indefinitely. Imh well timed to stick a sell with a safety net.
Reason: