EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 990

cr0ss писал(а) >>

This is what I got from the terminal.

Euro shorts are not recommended...
According to Jessica Hoversen, expert at MF Global, "Although our company remains bearish on the EUR, we recommend players to be cautious and stay short EUR/USD as the EU finance ministers meeting is due on Monday. While we haven't seen anything other than a purely political declaration so far, the programme may indeed become more detailed at the start of the new week. This uncertainty about Monday could partly smooth out the downward pressure on the euro today."
12 Feb 2010 15:41:35 (CET) - and I was in the shower :(( and I don't read the news much...

yeah... although i think the price will return to 1.3573 today... imho... but I'm on the fence for now

for the next couple of weeks, I think there will be an ass casting - either an 'ass' in europe or a chinese 'ass'... which one wins will be decided by the market and time....

The Chinese government has advised bankers to get rid of unreliable dollar assets...

But all is not well in the Old World either, and even the Greeks. I guess we have to compare who's got the ku-wei...

Fibo >>:

Правительство Китая рекомендовало банкирам избавиться от ненадёжных долларовых активов...

Но и в Старом свете не всё хорошо, да исчо и греки. Наверно нуна сравнивать ужо у кого ку-евей...

That's what I'm saying...

if Europe - EurUsd down, if China - EurUsd up

It turns out you can find out the exact price by drawing a horizontal line of 'lines'. And I was using my eye and a piece of paper as a ruler to the monitor...It's a pity that you can only see it in weeks, it's shallow. If I were to go down today, I'd see 3418. Next week it's 3216.

ya_kutka >>:
Оказывается можно точно цену узнать, проведя горизонтальную линию из " линий". А я все на глазок, да листок бумаги как линейку к монитору...УЖаль на неделях только можно посмотреть, мелко. Просматриваю если бы сегодня вниз до упора, то 3418 вижу. А на след неделе 3216.

You can also use the magic F1 button and read the MT4 help or google "technical analysis software"... There are plenty of useless but interesting tools in MT4.

It's nice to come home from work and see that you didn't make a mistake....

cr0ss >>:

Еще можно воспользоваться волшебной кнопкой F1 и почитать справку по МТ4 или прогуглить "программы технического анализа"... В МТ4 достаточно, безполезных но интересных, инструментов.

Thank you. I'll look at it later. I'm busy right now. I'm waiting.

Good hunting to all !

EMA 144 & 169 week. The candlestick opened and closed below the flaps,Murray level 6/8-1.3672,price is now 1.3604-1.3610.

Level 5/8-1.2695,Gartley's pattern is bearish, halfway through.

And if it doesn't go to the S, it will probably hang around the pats for maybe another week.

Although............

Sorry,below the flaps is the second candle,the first is below the Murray level

I apologize for the OFFTOP, but need advice, switched to a "reliable" DC with 5 digits and strongly

I've come to rely on my tried and trusted brokerage firm in 5 digits but I seriously regretted it.

reliable brokerage company with 4 digits.....

Are we going to see new lows in the eu this week????
Reason: