EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 494

Noterday писал(а) >>
I think 1.4715 would be a more accurate sell entry...

I'm afraid not, because at 1.4705 we cross the trend line, and I'm assuming a rise to 1.4745....

If we pass 1.4725 then the pattern breaks as the expanding triangle will go into the 1st wave, which can't be, and then I agree.... up

Noterday >> :
It is almost complete. There are 5 waves...unless the 5th wave is a converging diagonal triangle or an extension. I think 1.4715 would be a more accurate sell entry...

Damn, it's too late, according to your advice I already sold on the rebound from 1.4700, the level of 1.4684 is now at -30 pips.

I have a level of 1.4728-1.4735...on two TFs

I think we should hold off on selling

Goldman_Sachs >> :

Damn late, I already sold on your advice on a bounce from 1.4700 the level of 1.4684 is now at -30 pips.

I told you that 1.4715 would be more accurate! Or are you immediately rushing to make a profit?))) If you want I will write when I open a position myself...We give forecasts here, not advice, keep that in mind!

I'm not trading today, my son was born, I'm celebrating!!!!! :)))))

TEXX >> :

I'm not trading today, my son was born, I'm celebrating!!!!! :)))))

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Noterday писал(а) >>

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>>Thank you!!!!

Goldman_Sachs >> :

Damn late, I already sold on your advice on a bounce from 1.4700 the level of 1.4684 is now at -30 pips.

And how can it be -30 pips if you sold at 1.4700 and now 1.4708?

Reason: