EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 158

strangerr:

And in general, what are anyone's thoughts on the euro?

What...on the screenshot...if we go lower and close low...that's it - next week only down... If we hold, there is a possibility of a pullback...

Vizard:

which...on the screenshot...if we go lower and close low...then that's it - next week down only... If we hold, there's a chance of a pullback...

Maybe someone has a different opinion, on MT5 there are lots of opinions, most are confident that the trend will continue upwards.

strangerr:

So maybe there are others, on MT5 there are plenty of opinions, most are confident that the trend will continue upwards.

They are sure there that price will go in the direction they want it to go))))

According to my charts there is still some way down before a correction, about 100 - 150 pips.

Temnyj:

They are confident there that price will go in the direction they want it to go))))

According to my charts there is still room to go down before a correction, about 100 - 150 pips.

Somewhere like that and then further down:

my guess is that going down to 3730 there is still a chance for a rise, but below that...

strangerr:

So maybe someone else has others, there are plenty of opinions on MT5
agree

strangerr:

Somewhere like that, and then further down:

I had almost the same, only I was looking at the green option, and then the pair started to go up.

And on the pound on H4 the buy signal seems to be forming.

Vizard:
I agree

They're drawing such arrows up there))))))

Wozny over there drew 1 zigzag, now to the top, then 2 zigzags, and from there to the third up

voinG:
Wozny over there drew 1 zigzag, now to the top, then 2 zigzags, and from there to the third up

Nothing, he will redraw it)))
Reason: