EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 994

RekkeR писал(а) >>
Galina, have you entered the eaud? Waiting for the reversal seems to have been exacerbated by the presence of an immeasurable number of the same willing, and is delayed indefinitely. Imh well timed to stick a sell with a safety net.

Yes, I told you I'm filling up.

The first position at 0.03 lots is already in.

I'm waiting for the second at 1.5227, also at 0.03 lot.

And the last entry at 1.5003 for the balance of 0.04 (but I'll probably go there for 0.06).

I have already calculated everything as you understand, the deposit of 12 000 roubles is quite enough

the most important thing is patience.... and everything will work out :)

Yeah ... how annoying are these dnii........ neither here nor there .... range 30-50 points ((((

You know how pairs in forex turn around when you least expect it, when it seems that the market can only go down from here... but it goes up, and up

So, I am sitting in a pose and waiting for my turn :)

By the way, I am in longs in EUR too.

I am waiting for 1.3478, there I will go to 0.05 and waiting for 1.45-1.47 (I do not know yet exactly where)

Still longs on CANADA JPY open, but I'll get out of them soon.

Just because it's boring there...

where did such optimism in the longs come from

Why shouldn't he be?

I have everything according to plan.

All according to the markings.

We'll see :)

odiseif писал(а) >>

Yeah ... how annoying are these dnii........ no way .... range 30 -50 pips ((((

That's right.

Tomorrow it looks like "let's fly !"

I think at the start of the day's candle we'll try to go again to the lows, or even break down to my 1.3478 (would like....),

and then in the evening the worst and most incomprehensible will begin.

Should be a strong move judging by the charts.

Although .... who knows.

But the day has really bored me today....

Galina >>:

Сами знаете, как у нас на форексе пары разворачиваются, когда меньше всего этого ждешь, когда кажется что отсюда только вниз рынок идти может... а он вверх, и вверх

Так что я совершенно спокойно сижу в позе и жду своего часа :)

Кстати в евре я тоже в лонгах.

Жду 1.3478, вот там еще дольюсь на 0.05 и буду ждать 1.45-1.47 (точно пока не знаю куда именно)

How do you envisage the euro rising with the threat of default by Greece and other piggies?

The solution to the debt problem is either an issue or a default. Both will cause the euro to fall.

There is only one option: it must get as bad or worse everywhere (like California defaulting). And even in this scenario, a rise in the euro is not guaranteed.

Reason: