EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1526

gip >>:

А вообще о каких моделях идет речь? На форексе все модели имеют среднестатистический исход 50/50 :) И тут главное угадать когда куда.
Ты как это учитываешь?

By the way, when you look at the reports, look not only at the euro but also at the dollar index.

forte928 >>:

Вадим ты не знаешь каким образом используя один терминал копировать операцию открытия/закрытия ордера на разных счетах

Forte, hi. I've been doing some digging, but 1.40-42 is still the closest target.

Hi.

Here's an overlay of the wave forecast on my builds . This is a variant of price movement (not 100% true) in order to track the indicator.

Exactly at the price of 1.3 we are approaching the 50% support of the upside movement since 2000. The last time (October 2008) we already bounced from it once to 1.45, then we went down as fast as the rise and then went back up to 1.51.

The indicator might be wrong in showing the time to reach the target. Let's see....
The target 1.3 by him shows if the pullback will be and above to the square he drew, I made a smaller pullback ( to the border of the downward channel, which has already confirmed its strength).
I repeat, this is not a prediction, but a trial to evaluate the indicator..... in combination with my constructions.....

gip >>:

Запросто, есть у меня советник такой, сейчас покопаюсь и отправлю

and me ... and me.....

Translated into normal language what Elliot Analiser wanted to say.)))
So, he says, that it is the third wave on D that ended (at 1.3434 on March 2) and wave 4 started, which he expects to end at 1.4217, but more likely at 1.3958, until March 29, after which the 5th wave (down) will begin.

You mean like this.

Well we almost conquered the top of the pullback when we got to the 1.3815 level. Maybe it's just a shortened retracement wave. Could it be?
Maybe people already want the dollar more than the euro....

oleniknik >>:
Хочешь сказать что как то вот так.

Ну мы почти покорили вершину отката, когда дошли до уровня 1.3815. Может это просто укороченная волна коррекции. Может такое быть?
Может народу уже больше доллар нужен чем евро....

That's what he wants to say, or maybe that's all he wants to say.

oleniknik >>:
Хочешь сказать что как то вот так.

Ну мы почти покорили вершину отката, когда дошли до уровня 1.3815. Может это просто укороченная волна коррекции. Может такое быть?
Может народу уже больше доллар нужен чем евро....

Describe how you work with the indicator, I connected it to the chart, but it won't do anything)

Alex_Xv >>:

Опиши, плиз как ты работаешь с индикатором, подключил его с графику, но он зараза ничего не делает)

there is a description on this website. Enter "Waves" in the search window and find this inductor in the search result. in short, you draw a trend line from the top to the base or vice versa and call "1 wave" for the first " 2 wave" for the second, etc. then at the first tick the inductor itself draws the targets. at the weekend when you right click in the menu you click "update" and that's it.

oleniknik >>:

на этом сайте есть описание. Введи в окне поиска " Волны " и найди этот индюк в результате поиска. а если вкратце, то строишь линию тренда от вершины к основанию или наоборот и называешь "1 волна" для первой " 2 волна" для второй и т.д. потом при первом тике индюк сам нарисует цели. в выходные при нажатии правой кнопки мышки в меню нажимаешь "обновить" и все.

Thank you)

Reason: