EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 746

Lawyer >> :
Who's thinking? Doesn't the Euro change its direction now? >>)

1.4800 Resistance. Most likely to try to test its strength. If it holds, more down.

vic2008 >> :

1.4800 Resistance. Most likely to try to test its strength. If it holds, more down.

I don't quite understand "If it holds, it'll go down again."

>> can you elaborate on that?

The ejection has taken place, we can go to bed )))

Sta2066 >> :

>> IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT.

Yeah one and the same, so we bounced from day three to day four the same way.

Lawyer >> :

I didn't quite understand "If it holds, it will go further down".

Can you give some more comments?

I meant that if it doesn't break through 1.4800, the price will probably go further down, otherwise it will go higher.

Here is a rough picture.

fibo comment

Dollar will continue to strengthen

Posted 09:52 09.12.2009

Hello!

Yesterday the euro/dollar pair managed to reach the next support at 1.4690. Next in line is 1.4500/1.4450. Technically in the short term these levels are achievable, following the increasing optimism of the "bears" on the 4 hour chart as shown by the MACD.

The Bank of Canada yesterday left the interest rate unchanged as predicted by most participants, so it did not cause any excesses. But the Loonie is already down more than 100 points.

Other markets are also in a state of correction. The DJ index was down below 10300 yesterday, and it made a strong move below the 21-moving level on the daily chart. Crude oil broke the support of the uptrend and is set to decline further towards the support of 73.30$/bbl to start. Gold is not far behind and is also getting cheaper, having fallen below $1130 an ounce by this point. On the technical analysis side, there is no doubt that the gold is about to rise.

The Dollar is strengthening everywhere, except in the Yen. It is still looking good because it has more credibility. On the few days that the USD appreciates, the Yen appreciates just as effectively. Technically though, the support at 88,25 might stay there, because the pullback players are getting much weaker.

It looks like the USD is on the way to further strengthening...for now.

Oleg, how's the drawdown? Can you handle it? Or shut down? Interesting :)

gip >> :

Oleg, how is the drawdown?

not fatal, yesterday it was around 20%, now it's shrinking, bai's started to close...

I closed all the positions before the weekend as I set up other addresses for the grid, the drawdown is a must - there is nothing to close yet...

What if you count from the top? All your orders were in deficit.

Otherwise, people will be trying to build griders now, thinking that the drawdown is 20% on such a move.

gip >> :

What if you count from the top? All your orders were in deficit.

Otherwise people are trying to set a grider, thinking that the drawdown is 20% on this kind of movement.

The EA was silent from the very top, it started to place bai only yesterday morning, it's not a 100% grider, it's trying to find the right moment to start...

Reason: