EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 743

basile писал(а) >>
what the fuck is going on????????????????????????????????

>> In the plan?

basile >> :
what the fuck is going on????????????????????????????????

>> so far so good!

gip писал(а) >>
So far, very similar to the previous similar decline.

>> IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT.

gip >> :
So far, very similar to the previous similar decline.

What do you mean, we're riding on inertia?

And here is the news that explains the current market situation :

In 1859, English scientist C. Darwin's book, The Origin of Species by Natural Selection, was published, turning the world around not only at the time, but also for many generations to come. " Darwin offered the most convincing explanation of how the whole diversity of the living world came into being without any intelligent design," Darwin's followers attributed the success of the book to him. Yet even a cursory glance at the book raised many questions among the critics, who questioned the plausibility of his proposed scenario. The main problem was that science had no facts about how one species evolved into another, nor did Darwin provide them. "Darwin wrote the book on the origin of species and it is the origin of species that is missing. - said one of Darwinism's critics, P.Flournes, the Honorary Secretary of the Paris Academy of Sciences (1864).

I can give you some more, and this news comes before the event, not after, news to whomsoever you wish.

Helex Jones & Co inc.

Forex is closing! :)

Who the fuck needs such a market where they are lobbying to move the price in the right direction!!!

The selloffs jumped back to 1.473 before the channel boundary with a point at 1.4709

and 'it' is technically going down in the channel.....

Helex >> :

>> In the plan?

where does everything fall and what are these movements based on?????? just a way out before ng or something......

basile >> :

where does it all fall and what are these movements based on?????? just a way out before New Year's Eve or something......

There's still a long way to go before New Year...

basile писал(а) >>

where everything falls and what these movements are based on?????? just a way out before new year's eve or what......

Read my posts, go through the thread, I explained my reasoning and the current situation.

so far, the only thought that's being drawn is...

As soon as the price leaves the channel, it is likely to start correcting...

Reason: