EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 668

My bot has had enough of orders today, the drawdown is over 30%, I wouldn't choke on it, if it digests everything (closes) then I'll be happy:

OlegTs >> :

Today my bot has had enough of orders, the drawdown is over 30%, I wouldn't choke, if everything is overcooked (closed) then I'll be happy:

>> Share the tip :)

ChachaGames >> :

Share the tip :)

You ask skymaster-ra, he has many years of work, and I have only 3 months, a test version, so to speak, in active revision.

I have no right to sell such a crude product to the public!!!

I described it on this thread, it describes the principle of operation, if you're a programmer, you can do it...

OlegTs >> :

You should ask skymaster, he has been working for many years, and I have only had it for 3 months, a test version, so to speak, in active revision.

I left a description on this thread, the principle of work is described there, if you're a programmer, you can do it...

That's the thing, I haven't mastered mql yet... I don't have a lot of work to do... Although, pascal, delphi, c, I've written in many things, and very interesting things, I've had a quick look at mql, it looks like simplified c, but it's still a new language, I need some tools, more or less working, with comments, I'd get used to it faster, if you have no complaints, I'll be glad to accept them, not for profit :)

ChachaGames >> :

That's the thing, I haven't got into mql yet... I've got a lot of work to do... Although, pascal, delphi, c, I've written many things in it, and it's very interesting, I've looked at mql by glance, it looks like simplified c, but it's still a new language, I'd like to get something working more or less, with comments, I'd get it faster, if you're not greedy, I'll be glad to accept it, not for profit :)

I'm ashamed to give such a product, I'll finish it, roll it out, and you'll be first in line...

Judging by the sluggish tick movements everyone is tired, especially the americans are resting today, it's unlikely there will be anything interesting before the Asian session...

OlegTs писал(а) >>

and I left a description on this thread, it describes how it works,

>> can you show me where?

Skymaster >> :
Ah yes, there are also a few more orders coming up. So, today is more than a good day.

What was the maximum drawdown if not a secret?

omgwtflol >> :

Can you show me where?

It's a long time to look,

In short, there are two trend indicators, one at small timeframe, the other at large, and the channel in which the pair is traded

If both indicators show movement in one direction, we open a grid of pending orders in the same direction with a certain step near the Ask or Bid,

there are no stops and we have either TP or trailing stops. When the order closes with a profit, a new one will appear in its place according to the grid address (if the indicator values have not changed, of course).

This is how we walk in the channel gathering a profit. We do not touch open orders hoping for a payoff. We only close those that fall out of the channel. The channel is naturally at a large timeframe.

That is all.

All sorts of panics and other things are a matter of technique.

An interesting situation has developed on the USDJPY, the nearest lows have been broken through, only the session support at 86.25 is left, then comes the support at 84.50 (July 1995 low !!!!). The pair is oversold below nowhere. In case of an upside reversal, which could happen tonight, we should buy.
Reason: