EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 670

cr0ss >> :

Yes it must have been a month since I noticed a change in the US session. And now it's just become obvious. And it's not even about the lack of papers, it's about the fact that the Americans are not trading. And the change is global.

Helex писал(а) >>

signal 95% probability

>> whose signals are those?

Thanksgiving is over there already ??? maybe that's why it's quiet, although I doubt it's because of that....

gip писал(а) >>
Yeah it's probably been a month since I noticed a change in the US session. And now it's just clearly become. And it's not even about the lack of papers, it's about the fact that Americans don't trade. And this change is global.

>> well, it's a nice classic market.

Helex >> :

I mean, I'm starting to go for broke, aim for 3 pips below 1.52 to be safe ))))may be long but should be there, signal 95% probability, cancellation when going below 1.49

I think below 1.49 is the start of a buy if we go there...... we might not even make it to 1.49

omgwtflol писал(а) >>

Whose signals are those?

>> Obi Van Canabis.

basile писал(а) >>

I think below 1.49 is the beginning of buying, if we go there...... and may not even reach 1.49.

))) Although I do believe it may be better around New Year, if the price reaches 1.49 then it will not be a failure, but will climb to 100 pips

Helex >> :

interesting picture ))) although I believe there is more than that on New Year's Eve.

why interesting

basile писал(а) >>

Why interesting

>> added above.

Helex >> :

my point is that I try to win, the target is 3 points below 1.52 for safety )))) may go long, but they have to be there, the signal is 95% chance, the cancellation is at the drop below 1.49

at the moment I think to settle somewhere near 1.5025 with the target 1.49, and here below 1.495 I will watch the situation and if something - the reverse and to 1.52

If the price goes under 1.4890 then I will not go up

Reason: