EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 664

gip >> :
I'm happy for you too. But it's not wave theory that works, it's your brain that works. It's got nothing to do with wave theory. I learned how to work with classic TA. It's amazing :) The turkeys are all lagging, the TA doesn't work. But it works for me. It's the same with waves. They don't work shit, neither does TA :)

:))))) You know, I agree with you)))) I have such opinions too sometimes) but I do not move away from TA, although lately I am glad that I am getting acquainted with news and what it may lead to, although I am not good at FA...

gip >> :
I'm not interested in your markers anyway, there are thousands of such miserable people in the Internet :)

I believe in wave theory and it is sometimes useful to look at what it shows, but unfortunately I don't know it and I have to look through many forums to find out where the price is going. This is a big gap in my life, so I'm starting to correct myself little by little. I`m not ashamed of my mistakes, especially yesterday. (Although I knew that the price will go up, I thought I was smarter than everyone) Fortunately I`ve closed in profit, albeit very small.

gip >> :
Because the basic option does not work 100%, because alternatives have to be thought through in advance, it reduces the number of mistakes and increases the experience of sorting out your own mistakes.

I personally believe that any tools in a person's hands are like a psychic's frame or a water seeker's wand, etc.,

in the end, intuition, cosmic knowledge, or whatever, doesn't matter.

One just needs an auxiliary tool. I believe that the wave marking is the same as the frame.

After all, at the end of the day, he makes his own decision out of the many possible ones.

But if he created a robot based on his knowledge and experience, which would start making a profit, then yes, I would believe it.

The human factor should be removed.

gip >> :
I'm happy for you too. But it's not wave theory that's working, it's your brain that's working. It has nothing to do with the wave theory. I've learned to work with classic TA. It's amazing :) The turkeys are all lagging, the TA doesn't work. But it works for me. It's the same with waves. They don't work shit, neither does TA :)

the waves ! well, they kind of are !

but they can be 5 up and then 5 more up and then another 5 more up

and go like this e.g. GOLD goes ... or as the Euro went in 2007... or as it has been going since the winter of 2009...

breaking all the markings ...

--

I repeat, wave makers have one problem, they usually do not know what and where to put the order

but historically, no problem.

I assume that a strong upward movement has now taken hold....

Falling gentlemen to at least 1.4900!

YuraZ >> :

the waves ! well, they kind of are !

but they may be 5 up and then 5 more up and then another 5 more up.

and so go like GOLD goes ... or as the Euro went in 2007 ... or as it has been going since the winter of 2009 ...

breaking all the rules...

--

I repeat, wave makers have one problem, they usually do not know what and where to put the order

but historically, no problem.

as far as i remember you have been dealing with gridlines, have you had any successful experience?

forex-k >> :

>> Falling gentlemen to at least 1.4900!

How can you be so sure?

peter888 >> :

How can you be so sure?

The OI indicator was showing a reversal yesterday and it was confirmed.

Today OI shows that for eurusd there is no support for growth only contracts for downward movement

And the downside movement can be different, with stops and sideways movement. The real braking level will come around 1.4850

OlegTs >> :

as far as i remember you were involved in gridding, have you had any successful experience?

trending, eyeballing,

>> a grider in semi-automatic mode is still in the arsenal.

Reason: