EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 669

Telepuzik >> :
An interesting situation has matured on the USDJPY pair, the nearest lows have been broken, only the session support of 86.25 remains at the moment, then comes the support of 84.50 (July 1995 low !!!!). The pair is oversold below nowhere. In case of an upside reversal, which could happen tonight, we should buy.

the situation is dangerous, the safe haven currency is changing, I think, so the reversal is a big question...

Skymaster писал(а) >>
Так что на сегодня день более чем уражайный.

A busy day that's for sure, I'm having a good one today too....

as of today

OlegTs >> :

the situation is dangerous, the safe haven currency is changing, I think, so the reversal is a big question...

think $ is dying????

can be bought up to 1.52 becomes

Helex >> :

can we buy to 1.52 becomes

exactly to 1.5200 ?!! :))

can we go to 1.49? if not, i'll open for the bai :)

cr0ss >> :

exactly to 1.5200 ?!!! :))

can i go to 1.49? if not, i'll open for the bai :)

I think we could easily bend to 1.4950 and then jump.....IMHO

The volatility of the US session has become less than that of the European session. And less predictable. The Americans have run out of money.

basile >> :

I think 1.4950 is an easy bend and then a leap.....IMHO

at 1.4892, the 4\8 level

If the channel top (1.4953) breaks through, we should go to the 4/8 level or to the bottom, or else we might touch the top and "take it up again".

gip >> :
The volatility of the US session has become less than that of the European session. And less predictable. The Americans are out of money.

From what date did the period of low volatility in the US? And the Americans can print some money...

I don't believe that the quid will go down, americans are fucking ...... people (or a bunch of mankind), but they are mega smart and they don't just give up, and the situation with the quid is much more global than it seems...

We just need to keep chiming in on what the pindos are going to do with their evergreen....

cr0ss писал(а) >>

exactly to 1.5200 ?!!! :))

can i go to 1.49? if not, i'll take the buy :)

may be long, but have to be there, the signal is 95% chance, cancels when going below 1.49

Reason: