EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 661

This trend is "fake" .... imho, remember my words when the eu goes brick by brick :) Fall is inevitable and now they are baiting the rabbits, making them believe the economy is growing. Personally I will wait, the fall will be unique....

Noterday писал(а) >>
This trend is "fake" ....imho, remember my words later when the eu goes brick by brick :) Fall is inevitable and now they are baiting the rabbits, making them believe the economy is growing. Personally I will wait, the fall will be unique....

>> I wouldn't say that unequivocally.

Noterday >> :
This trend is "fake" ....imho, remember my words later when the eu will be flying brick down :) The fall is inevitable and now they are baiting the rabbits, making them believe in the growth of the economy. Personally I will wait, the fall will be unique....

The decline of the economy is now, I think, obvious to many people. The question is another. Will the hackneyed scenario be repeated once again. Things are bad - the dollar is getting more expensive. That's what worries the most.

I wonder what Europe thinks about the value of its currency.

Japan will not sit idly by. The answer is obvious, is it obvious...

Are there monetary interventions waiting for us!?

This fake trend may still continue after a slight correction, you have to look carefully at all the factors.

I think that both the US and Europe do not benefit from large currency fluctuations. But the exchange rate cannot stay constantly at 1.45-1.5. Therefore, false trends cannot be ruled out.

forex-k писал(а) >>
I think that both the US and Europe do not benefit from large currency fluctuations. But the exchange rate cannot stay constantly at 1.45-1.5 either. Therefore, false trends cannot be ruled out.

Forgot the year when we went 600 points a day, 200 gepa caught, also this year, now before the new year it will start.

Helex >> :
This phony trend may still continue after a slight correction, you have to look carefully, at all factors.

Most likely ~to 1.53 +/-

The main thing is a correction to stitch up the trousers, I don't see much evidence of a reversal yet.

Noterday писал(а) >>

Most likely ~to 1.53 +/-

1.5220 then a pullback (H4)

Shit, can we predict the M1 chart as well?) I'm generally saying that the move could go as far as 1.53. It is clear that there will be pullbacks along the way))))
Reason: